Alright, as you probably know, spring break is just around the corner.
Let us go through a list of top destinations amongst teenagers:
- Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Cancun, Mexico
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Phuket, Thailand (a bit far)
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- The Bahamas
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- South Padre Island, Texas
Have a great break and see you back soon!
So you want to make this Valentine’s Day very special for your significant other?
Well we have prepared a list for some things you can consider.
- Movie night. Grab one of your favorite romantic movies and just stay in. One recommendation we have is Love Actually. That is a great romantic movie.
- Dinner for two. Make a reservation at a restaurant you both enjoy going to. It doesn’t need to be expensive. Remember it’s about quality and price.
- Paint something together. This will surely bring the artistic sides out of both of you.
- Go to the Zoo or Aquarium. Cute animals always warms people’s hearts. Why not make it a trip there.
- Ice Skating. If your location has local rinks, why don’t you arrange a date to go skating together. It’s ok if you don’t know how to skate. Falling down and having your partner help you up is the best part.
- Book a ticket to a local concert where you both can enjoy music together.
We hope these suggestions were useful.
Happy Valentines Day!
Today we are going to talk a little about anxiety that you might have when you have a test or exam coming up. You might feel that this is do or die and feel overwhelmed with all the pressure from your parents or even pressure you have applied on yourself.
Here are some useful tips to help get you through:
- Always have a positive mentality when preparing and writing a test. If you think you will fail, you probably will.
- Arrive to the test or exam early. The last thing you want to do is scramble at the last minute and risk being late.
- Be prepared for what lies ahead. It means to study well in advance by yourself and with friends. Review everything you have done the past semester.
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before your exam. This will leave a fresh and clear mind.
- Get enough nutrients before you begin. The last thing you want is your stomach growling during a test.
- Read every question carefully.
- Try not to become distracted by things around you.
- Just do the best you can. It won’t be the end of the world. There will always be people around you that will support you no matter what the result is.
Hey again everyone!
2015 has come to an end. We hope it was a great year for you, but now it’s time to look ahead to 2016.
Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!
Teen Chat Team
This is a quick reminder to all of you that it is very important that you keep safe when communicating online. Not just this website, but any website for that matter. As you probably are aware, we have a page specifically dedicated to chat safety that you should have read already.
Alot of time teens feel invincible when they are on their computer. They feel nothing can go wrong. That cannot be further from the truth. There are many manipulative and sneaky individuals out there that will take advantage of you.
Always stay vigilant when online.
We have created this blog to give teenagers, such as yourself, some important information that you can use in everyday life.
We know it’s not easy to be a teen, but it shouldn’t be.
Be sure to check back often to find new posts and exciting new happenings over here at Teen-chat.org!
The Teen Chat Team