TEEN CHAT ROOMS
Welcome to Teen-Chat.org! We are your #1 source for free chat rooms and blogs for older kids and teens. Our site is dedicated for teenagers only. A place where they will be able to meet new friends in a friendly and safe environment. We also have an active forums and arcade for you to use. There are some important online chat rules you must agree to first before proceeding. Enjoy your stay!
The following rules are important to ensure your safety in our chat rooms. Please read them carefully and follow them accordingly.
- You will meet the age requirements of 13-19 before entering the teen chat room.
- Do not flood or disrupt the chat users in any way. You will be banned from the room if you do so.
- You understand that chat moderators are staffed but cannot be on at every minute of the day.
- You agree to refrain from giving out personal information to anyone.
- You agree to report any unusual users who are breaking the law to a moderator.
- You agree to not use any hacking or exploiting tools as it is against the law.
- You will not post obscene or vulgar messages in text or on webcam (including nudity).
- You will choose an appropriate and clean nickname.
- You understand that any user who tries to exploit other teens will be reported to the authorities.
- You will not advertise other websites.
- If you do not meet the age requirements you will go to another chat rooms site.
- If you are a gay, girl or bi teenager, please go to the gay teen chat.
- If you are using webcam please be wary that the person on the other end may be recording you. This could potentially lead to you being exploited so please be very cautious.
- If you are not a teenager, please go to another free chat for a large selection of other chat rooms specifically for you.
**This website will not be held responsible for any injury, harm, or criminal charges to users who do not abide by the above rules. If you follow the rules, you will be safe.**
Do you like our teen chat rooms? Be sure to tell all your teenager friends, family and strangers about our site. Tweet, Like and "+" us on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.