Guide for our teen chat users
Here is a guide to help get you started in using our teen chat rooms. For technical help please visit our help page.
- The teen chat rooms are set up for entertainment purposes only.
- Please ensure that you have followed all the rules listed on the main page before you enter.
- Choose an appropriate nickname that you plan to use. If you want to "keep" that name and prevent others from using it, we suggest you register it.
- Be sure to read over the safety precautions to take when using our chat rooms.
- Ensure your computer is up to date with the latest operating systems and browsers. We recommend Google Chrome as the browser of choice.
- You do not need to download any additional software, it should work right away if you have updated your system.
- Keep a positive attitude towards all users and respect everybody.
- Take short breaks from chatting. Rest your eyes, get up from your seat and move around to help to circulate your blood.
- Report any technical difficulties with our contact form on our Contact Page.
- If you are prefer to chat with other teenagers in a larger community, we recommend having a look at this teen chat site.
We will add to this page in the near future. Keep checking back.