The summer is in full swing now. Teenagers always have the best time in the summer for one simple reason: no school!. (sorry to those attending summer school)
We at teen-chat.org are hoping you are all enjoying your summer and staying safe. Kick back and relax in one of our chat rooms if you are bored.
Please leave us a comment as to how your summer is currently going.
With Valentine’s Day just on the horizon, we thought it would be a good time to discuss about marriage.
You’re still a teen, have you thought about it?
If you are currently in a serious relationship are considering getting married with your significant other, it is important you consider many factors.
The reality is, today, many people are getting married much later in life. Before, it was not uncommon to see two teenagers “tie the knot” but now it is actually very rare. Many people have the cost factor to keep in mind. You may also still be in school and want to concentrate on that. After school, you will be early on in your career so that can cause marriage to take a back seat also.
Therefore, there are many factors to consider besides love. Having said that, if you feel very strongly spending the rest of your life with your love, then all the power to you. Go for it! But, please consider everything before proceeding.
There is nothing wrong with spending some more time with your partner before getting hitched.
Sometimes teenagers will be blinded by love. We should all have some experience in life before we commit to spending the rest of our lives with someone.
Take your time to decide.
I thought it would be a good idea to give out a list of the top movies based on polls given to our staff and moderators.
Here is a list of what we came up with.
- Shawshank Redemption
- Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Toy Story
- Fast and the Furious
What do you think of our list? I am sure we missed some other great movies. Please leave a comment below.
Alright, as you probably know, spring break is just around the corner.
Let us go through a list of top destinations amongst teenagers:
- Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Cancun, Mexico
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Phuket, Thailand (a bit far)
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- The Bahamas
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- South Padre Island, Texas
Have a great break and see you back soon!
So you want to make this Valentine’s Day very special for your significant other?
Well we have prepared a list for some things you can consider.
- Movie night. Grab one of your favorite romantic movies and just stay in. One recommendation we have is Love Actually. That is a great romantic movie.
- Dinner for two. Make a reservation at a restaurant you both enjoy going to. It doesn’t need to be expensive. Remember it’s about quality and price.
- Paint something together. This will surely bring the artistic sides out of both of you.
- Go to the Zoo or Aquarium. Cute animals always warms people’s hearts. Why not make it a trip there.
- Ice Skating. If your location has local rinks, why don’t you arrange a date to go skating together. It’s ok if you don’t know how to skate. Falling down and having your partner help you up is the best part.
- Book a ticket to a local concert where you both can enjoy music together.
We hope these suggestions were useful.
Happy Valentines Day!