So you want to make this Valentine’s Day very special for your significant other?
Well we have prepared a list for some things you can consider.
- Movie night. Grab one of your favorite romantic movies and just stay in. One recommendation we have is Love Actually. That is a great romantic movie.
- Dinner for two. Make a reservation at a restaurant you both enjoy going to. It doesn’t need to be expensive. Remember it’s about quality and price.
- Paint something together. This will surely bring the artistic sides out of both of you.
- Go to the Zoo or Aquarium. Cute animals always warms people’s hearts. Why not make it a trip there.
- Ice Skating. If your location has local rinks, why don’t you arrange a date to go skating together. It’s ok if you don’t know how to skate. Falling down and having your partner help you up is the best part.
- Book a ticket to a local concert where you both can enjoy music together.
We hope these suggestions were useful.
Happy Valentines Day!
Today we are going to talk a little about anxiety that you might have when you have a test or exam coming up. You might feel that this is do or die and feel overwhelmed with all the pressure from your parents or even pressure you have applied on yourself.
Here are some useful tips to help get you through:
- Always have a positive mentality when preparing and writing a test. If you think you will fail, you probably will.
- Arrive to the test or exam early. The last thing you want to do is scramble at the last minute and risk being late.
- Be prepared for what lies ahead. It means to study well in advance by yourself and with friends. Review everything you have done the past semester.
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before your exam. This will leave a fresh and clear mind.
- Get enough nutrients before you begin. The last thing you want is your stomach growling during a test.
- Read every question carefully.
- Try not to become distracted by things around you.
- Just do the best you can. It won’t be the end of the world. There will always be people around you that will support you no matter what the result is.