With Valentine’s Day just on the horizon, we thought it would be a good time to discuss about marriage.
You’re still a teen, have you thought about it?
If you are currently in a serious relationship are considering getting married with your significant other, it is important you consider many factors.
The reality is, today, many people are getting married much later in life. Before, it was not uncommon to see two teenagers “tie the knot” but now it is actually very rare. Many people have the cost factor to keep in mind. You may also still be in school and want to concentrate on that. After school, you will be early on in your career so that can cause marriage to take a back seat also.
Therefore, there are many factors to consider besides love. Having said that, if you feel very strongly spending the rest of your life with your love, then all the power to you. Go for it! But, please consider everything before proceeding.
There is nothing wrong with spending some more time with your partner before getting hitched.
Sometimes teenagers will be blinded by love. We should all have some experience in life before we commit to spending the rest of our lives with someone.
Take your time to decide.
Here is a warm welcome to 2017.
This is going to be your year (yeah, we said that last year too)
No, but seriously, it will be.
We hope you have kept all your resolutions from last year and make new ones this year. Keep up the good work and wishing you all the best for 2017.
Have a very Merry Xmas from all of us at Teen Chat.
Today is a reminder to be thankful for everything and everyone in your life.
Be helpful to others and appreciate those people in your lives.
Can anyone believe it?
Donald Trump actually won the election for the President of the United States.
It is shocking isn’t it.
Please leave your comments below about how you feel about this.
I thought it would be a good idea to give out a list of the top movies based on polls given to our staff and moderators.
Here is a list of what we came up with.
- Shawshank Redemption
- Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Toy Story
- Fast and the Furious
What do you think of our list? I am sure we missed some other great movies. Please leave a comment below.
Recently we have been receiving some complaints from users of our webcams.
We would like to remind you that going on cam while you are nude is prohibited and will result in you being banned and possibly reported to your ISP or the police.
Please make sure you follow this important rule.
Any further violation of this rule will result in the permanent removal of webcams from our chat rooms.
I am sure everyone doesn’t want that.
Alright, as you probably know, spring break is just around the corner.
Let us go through a list of top destinations amongst teenagers:
- Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Cancun, Mexico
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Phuket, Thailand (a bit far)
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- The Bahamas
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- South Padre Island, Texas
Have a great break and see you back soon!
So you want to make this Valentine’s Day very special for your significant other?
Well we have prepared a list for some things you can consider.
- Movie night. Grab one of your favorite romantic movies and just stay in. One recommendation we have is Love Actually. That is a great romantic movie.
- Dinner for two. Make a reservation at a restaurant you both enjoy going to. It doesn’t need to be expensive. Remember it’s about quality and price.
- Paint something together. This will surely bring the artistic sides out of both of you.
- Go to the Zoo or Aquarium. Cute animals always warms people’s hearts. Why not make it a trip there.
- Ice Skating. If your location has local rinks, why don’t you arrange a date to go skating together. It’s ok if you don’t know how to skate. Falling down and having your partner help you up is the best part.
- Book a ticket to a local concert where you both can enjoy music together.
We hope these suggestions were useful.
Happy Valentines Day!
Today we are going to talk a little about anxiety that you might have when you have a test or exam coming up. You might feel that this is do or die and feel overwhelmed with all the pressure from your parents or even pressure you have applied on yourself.
Here are some useful tips to help get you through:
- Always have a positive mentality when preparing and writing a test. If you think you will fail, you probably will.
- Arrive to the test or exam early. The last thing you want to do is scramble at the last minute and risk being late.
- Be prepared for what lies ahead. It means to study well in advance by yourself and with friends. Review everything you have done the past semester.
- Have a good night’s sleep the day before your exam. This will leave a fresh and clear mind.
- Get enough nutrients before you begin. The last thing you want is your stomach growling during a test.
- Read every question carefully.
- Try not to become distracted by things around you.
- Just do the best you can. It won’t be the end of the world. There will always be people around you that will support you no matter what the result is.