Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make a poll about me, go for it. that is not a problem for me; the main issue is that Hindi users rarely visit forums. they're not even aware of TeenChat's official forums.
So we should hold their hands and bring them here or what ...u know something
I have never seen someone sooo desperate for power in my life before
Even politicians dun go so low

@Morningstar is actually given attention too much ...if she posts and we don't engage, she will just get out of her struggle for position 😒😂
She? Haha you are the first person to refer to me as a "she" i am going to attach some ss for your help. It seems like you are not noticing what people are saying. You are only observing people's attention. I think that's how you become a well-known member here.
ik that you know I'm not a she, but you still called me a she. Wow, gender jokes. If you have no points, then you come to do these gender jokes. Well done 👏👏
I can also do that. I mean, take a look at your pfp. It looks like you have applied lipstick to your own lips 😂
if she posts and we don't engage, she will just get out of her struggle for position
I am not forcing you to come to my thread. u are the one who comes in. u can leave. you can ignore it. but all the people are not dumb.
the coming generation will also hear my tales.

Attachments

• SS1.PNG
    SS1.PNG
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
Imagine using Light theme lol
She? Haha you are the first person to refer to me as a "she" i am going to attach some ss for your help. It seems like you are not noticing what people are saying. You are only observing people's attention. I think that's how you become a well-known member here.
ik that you know I'm not a she, but you still called me a she. Wow, gender jokes. If you have no points, then you come to do these gender jokes. Well done 👏👏
I can also do that. I mean, take a look at your pfp. It looks like you have applied lipstick to your own lips 😂

I am not forcing you to come to my thread. u are the one who comes in. u can leave. you can ignore it. but all the people are not dumb.
the coming generation will also hear my tales.

thumbs-up-okay.gif

KAREN, KAREN, KAREN 👏👏
i think you'll love this name
your name is karen now
Okay, karen just accept the fact
im not the one who is posting threads demanding staff position, bitching abt it, creating polls ( spamming same ), harassing, threatening with court, saving ppl info ( pics, adresses ), acussing ppl for ur own flaws, arguing.. and just overall being power thirsty, retarded, entitled cunt.

Last edited:
im not the one who is posting threads demanding staff position, bitching abt it, creating polls ( spamming same ), harassing, threatening with court, saving ppl info ( pics, adresses ), acussing ppl for ur own flaws, arguing.. and just overall being power thirsty, retarded, entitled cunt.
blah blah blah... u don't understand this cuz you're a KAREN. this is called democracy and i believe in democracy, so shut up karen

Status
Not open for further replies.