Not open for further replies.
MisguidedHalfGecko-size_restricted.gif

thats u talking to urself πŸ˜­πŸ’€

-also seek ur attention/power and cry like lil bitch somewhere else
u r way too pathetic, dumb and insignificant to waste any of my time to ur
trashy posts
ur being ghosted from now on

keep barking karen
Why are you replying if you don't have the time? are you a member of staff?
you make no sense
u say this word to everyone. i saw this joke in another thread as well. you're a copy cat
shut up karen

feelings hurt πŸ₯²

Attachments

• 88369CB3-CD30-4154-BF4D-7B14FA459E91.jpeg
    88369CB3-CD30-4154-BF4D-7B14FA459E91.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Internet fights are awesome
Two strangers fighting on being Karens lol
yk its a tuff decision..
at this point both of them r srsly close being the cringiest karen tc forum has ever encountered,
even tho the power thirsty one might have a lil heads up.. prolly cuz those viking series , that would be the only title he/she will ever get πŸ˜­πŸ’€

soo ill just let them to post more shit, make pop corn and enjoy the clownery

She? Haha you are the first person to refer to me as a "she" i am going to attach some ss for your help. It seems like you are not noticing what people are saying. You are only observing people's attention. I think that's how you become a well-known member here.
ik that you know I'm not a she, but you still called me a she. Wow, gender jokes. If you have no points, then you come to do these gender jokes. Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘
I can also do that. I mean, take a look at your pfp. It looks like you have applied lipstick to your own lips πŸ˜‚

I am not forcing you to come to my thread. u are the one who comes in. u can leave. you can ignore it. but all the people are not dumb.
the coming generation will also hear my tales.
First of all...ur behavior is that of a girl cox u too emotional πŸ’€...n i intentionally used she get that πŸ˜…

blah blah blah... u don't understand this cuz you're a KAREN. this is called democracy and i believe in democracy, so shut up karen
Democracy? Huh
If u know nothing about democracy at least get to know is when the wishes of the people are taken into consideration
Now tell me.. according to ur so called poll, Kevin is a good admin so bck off

First of all...ur behavior is that of a girl cox u too emotional πŸ’€...n i intentionally used she get that πŸ˜…
You may not believe me, but these types of jokes are illegal in India, and a YouTuber was severely punished for making this type of shii joke Physiologically, its impact effects the whole society. If you want to make fun of me, it's okay to do it
but you are harming the whole society by doing this. i also used to do this in my classroom when I was a kid
your thinking shows how dumb you are

yk its a tuff decision..
at this point both of them r srsly close being the cringiest karen tc forum has ever encountered,
even tho the power thirsty one might have a lil heads up.. prolly cuz those viking series , that would be the only title he/she will ever get πŸ˜­πŸ’€

soo ill just let them to post more shit, make pop corn and enjoy the clownery
I heard Karens ate poopcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.