Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you decide these votes are true without voting? now only 4 people voted, and they are probably the members of the #MCcommunity. As I said before, @Kevin should pin my post on the tc news section so the people can vote and give the real vote.
soo i dare u, make a poll abt urself asking tc indian members how they feel abt u..
till then

Attachments

• 04CDF898-B27C-4A49-96CB-931C55E6FBF3.jpeg
    04CDF898-B27C-4A49-96CB-931C55E6FBF3.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 2
If you want to make a poll about me, go for it. that is not a problem for me; the main issue is that Hindi users rarely visit forums. they're not even aware of TeenChat's official forums.

If you want to make a poll about me, go for it. that is not a problem for me; the main issue is that Hindi users rarely visit forums. they're not even aware of TeenChat's official forums.
noo u retard,
ive meant asking indian users on tc in the hindi room main chat;
- wht they think of u
- why they dont want u even close to any staff position
- why r u being disliked/ hated
soo blaiming tc site admins for ur flaws is lameeeeeee
do some srs self reflection, and try not to be such a pcs of shit

I wouldn't say all users, there will be pests like this still
If I swapped ranks with Kevin, I'm certain you'd say the same thing about him, as well as that he's a pest. You are that type of person who always supports someone who has power. I'm 100% sure that you'll say the same to Kevin.

All I'm doing is creating a vote poll, which you may despise.

noo u retard,
ive meant asking indian users on tc in the hindi room main chat;
- wht they think of u
- why they dont want u even close to any staff position
- why r u being disliked/ hated
soo blaiming tc site admins for ur flaws is lameeeeeee
do some srs self reflection, and try not to be such a pcs of shit
Seriously, are you dumb? For many many days, I've been saying that they'll never make anyone mod because they're only giving powers to their friends, but still, they do drama in the news section, like every even month, and then no one gets selected. That's what I've been trying to say for many many days, and you're again saying that same DUMBA$$ line. Gosh, are you dumb?

Seriously, are you dumb? For many many days, I've been saying that they'll never make anyone mod because they're only giving powers to their friends, but still, they do drama in the news section, like every even month, and then no one gets selected. That's what I've been trying to say for many many days, and you're again saying that same DUMBA$$ line. Gosh, are you dumb?
says a person who wants to be a mod/admin/staff regardless of public opposing it in a democratic way ( expressing their opinions ).
the fact is, no one ( indian community ) wants u as a staff member and with valid reasons.
whts dumb is u not understanding it.
so keep on ranting,

If I swapped ranks with Kevin, I'm certain you'd say the same thing about him, as well as that he's a pest. You are that type of person who always supports someone who has power. I'm 100% sure that you'll say the same to Kevin.

just the fact ur going that far to compare urself to kevin 😭🤡
wht drugs r u using?
💀

Last edited:
says a person who wants to be a mod/admin/staff regardless of public opposing it in a democratic way ( expressing their opinions ).
the fact is, no one ( indian community ) wants u as a staff member and with valid reasons.
whts dumb is u not understanding it.
so keep on ranting,
Again, you're making no sense; the problem is that you think you're cool by sending these images; I'm not responding because I'm sick of your dumbness. Like, are you dumb? Wait, let me help you solve the puzzle game...
says a person who wants to be a mod/admin/staff regardless of public opposing it in a democratic way
If you want to make a poll about me, go for it
the fact is, no one ( indian community ) wants u as a staff member
i said that in my first post **many people are unable to message Mod because they do not understand English; they want someone like me to become their voice.**
they need me*
I don't want to make this forum trash, but you're dumb. I have to explain cuz you don't have time to read my post clearly.

1) you don't fukin know me what type of person i am not even my name there isn't anything more lame than judging someone without knowing them.

2)Stop spamming this thread link in tc rooms.

3) I would tell you what would Happen if u swapped places with Kevin Everyone in tc gonna kick your butt cause there isn't more to you rather than a internet Despo craving for attention 💀🤌

1) you don't fukin know me what type of person i am not even my name there isn't anything more lame than judging someone without knowing them.

2)Stop spamming this thread link in tc rooms.

3) I would tell you what would Happen if u swapped places with Kevin Everyone in tc gonna kick your butt cause there isn't more to you rather than a internet Despo craving for attention 💀🤌
1. Do you remember that you said the word "pests"? Everything I'm saying is all facts, no cap
2. This is the main issue. This is not considered spam.
3.1653660266140.png???? are you Italian?

1. Do you remember that you said the word "pests"? Everything I'm saying is all facts, no cap
2. This is the main issue. This is not considered spam.
3.View attachment 1069???? are you Italian?
1) Yes and it's 100% accurate according to your behavior

2) Main issue? 💀 It's more like a despo kid whining who got his/her mod application rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.