Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you're making no sense; the problem is that you think you're cool by sending these images; I'm not responding because I'm sick of your dumbness. Like, are you dumb? Wait, let me help you solve the puzzle game...

i said that in my first post **many people are unable to message Mod because they do not understand English; they want someone like me to become their voice.**
they need me*
I don't want to make this forum trash, but you're dumb. I have to explain cuz you don't have time to read my post clearly.
lmaoo
ill just leave this here
... btw, uve named ur thread "Who wants to be King?" referring to mod position..
🤡

Attachments

• DF4AE720-C83A-4297-B5BB-8A5E03A7ED7D.jpeg
    DF4AE720-C83A-4297-B5BB-8A5E03A7ED7D.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 10
  • EE8EC23B-C9DB-4478-8D3C-02526ADB048A.jpeg
    EE8EC23B-C9DB-4478-8D3C-02526ADB048A.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 3826B66D-2D23-4CBF-8150-FB6E7EB6A9F1.jpeg
    3826B66D-2D23-4CBF-8150-FB6E7EB6A9F1.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
lmaoo
ill just leave this here
... btw, uve named ur thread "Who wants to be King?" referring to mod position..
🤡
It all comes down to power, which you don't understand because you've never had it. Go and watch at least the Viking series. This is all about power. I just asked a question about something that you can clearly see.

It all comes down to power, which you don't understand because you've never had it. Go and watch at least the Viking series. This is all about power. I just asked a question about something that you can clearly see.
I didn't kmew you had to watch Viking series to Reply to this thread

there is nothing like that...
Lol there is nothing like that. You are free to give your opinion, but if you think it's boring or full of drama, then you can leave xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing the same thing that admins do when they call people by saying they are going to select Mod, so there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Edited : I liked your essay writing format. I appreciate it
They have only one option and that is to ignore me because they are not going to give power to anyone. You don't get it; this is all about power, And power is never given; it is always taken away from others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing the same thing that admins do when they call people by saying they are going to select Mod, so there is nothing wrong with doing that. My network is not working. I'll be back tomorrow. It's night time in India, so gtg.
I'll edit this reply tomorrow after reading your problem.****** 404
You must be on a Limited Data Connection lol
And as per ik
India gives the cheapest internet lol
Now You Yourself Figure out
Who is "Rich" and who is "poor"

Status
Not open for further replies.