• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Hello users,
They'll prove wrong your every single comment, no matter how much better you are or how smart you are, because they made a rule where there is only one rule to scam people, and they're never gonna give power to any single user on this TC site. Most of the users on TC do not even know about forums. That's why we see only one side of the story. They only select their own people, and the #MCcommunity always supports their own community and will prove you wrong. "Power is dangerous... It corrupts the best and attracts the worst. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up."

@Kevin Let's see what other users think about you. I dare you to pin this poll post on the TC news section so the normal users know about the real matter. If you deny this, it means you are afraid of the true vote result. If you can promote the Mod application, then why not this Admin Vote poll? #Let'sVote #FuxkKevin

vikings-king.gif

kevin is the most professional, dedicated, caring admin tc ever had
That's what you believe. Because you are a member of the #MCcommunity, we do not want your advice. I just made this poll for the public. Let them decide and pin my post to the news section.

That's what you believe. Because you are a member of the #MCcommunity, we do not want your advice. I just made this poll for the public. Let them decide and pin my post to the news section.
how cute,
u preaching abt the democracy ..
u r creating a poll for the public, yet , u dont care wht public thinks if its not matching ur criteria.
and in ur previous posts, uve said how " public/users" in Hindi room hate ur guts and no one one wanted u even close to any position.
wht that has to do with tc admins?
work on urself
do better

Last edited:
No one is hating anyone, so don't call it hatred. Can't we have the right to have a public vote poll? You literally sound like an old man who became enraged when people tried to criticize him. I think democracy is a must. You can laugh, you can say whatever you want, but democracy is important.

No one is hating anyone, so don't call it hatred. Can't we have the right to have a public vote poll? You literally sound like an old man who became enraged when people tried to criticize him. I think democracy is a must. You can laugh, you can say whatever you want, but democracy is important.
good for u, look it up in a dictionary and try to read it few times and with understanding..

Status
Not open for further replies.