• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is on some wierd drugs
spongebob-imagination.gif

I noticed something. @nista keeps editing her reply posts. It seems like she is trying to show that she is nice karen
Anyways,
@Kevin Can i ask who this guy named Hans is?

He made his account on 2021-08-20, and you gave him a life-time VIP membership on 2021-10-22. That means he got a vip in 1 month and 22 days, not even 2 months. And his luck continues...
He is currently a mod on TC 👏👏
I've been on this for many years, but I've never gotten a free VIP (I've purchased it three times) or Mod rank, despite applying numerous times.

- Why are you being so kind to him?
- Is he a member of the #Mccommunity? It seems like you are only giving the VIP and MOD ranks to your friends
- Did he even apply for mod rank?
- Can we ask for proof? Can you send his mod application SS?
Let's see what he has written in his mod application that you are impressed with #Checkmate

Attachments

• SS1.PNG
    SS1.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 13
  • SS2.PNG
    SS2.PNG
    247.7 KB · Views: 13
I noticed something. @nista keeps editing her reply posts. It seems like she is trying to show that she is nice karen
Anyways,

He made his account on 2021-08-20, and you gave him a life-time VIP membership on 2021-10-22. That means he got a vip in 1 month and 22 days, not even 2 months. And his luck continues...
I've been on this for many years, but I've never gotten a free VIP (I've purchased it three times) or Mod rank, despite applying numerous times.

- Is he a member of the #Mccommunity? It seems like you are only giving the VIP and MOD ranks to your friends
Let's see what he has written in his mod application that you are impressed with #Checkmate
He got VIP because Hes Not into Girls
Now tell me lol

Anyways,

1. His vip was gifted by @Slash , not me. I don’t even know the user who arranged the giveaway.

2. There’s no community. Trustworthy users who behave are hired. As for VIPs, I have no idea how many I’ve gifted during the years I’ve been mod and then admin here, maybe 200 ish. Yet I’ve never spoken to a lot of them. The giveaways are not based on bias.

3. He applied, many times. And his application was great. You have no right to ask for others applications as they usually contain personal information.

Your obsession with Hans is quite disturbing

At this point I should just ban you from forums as it seems you’re only here to troll. Arguing with forum members, making false statements, claiming to have people’s addresses. The list goes on

You have no right to ask for others applications as they usually contain personal information
you can show the SS by hiding the information, but you are lying because you don't have any mod application.

At this point I should just ban you from forums as it seems you’re only here to troll. Arguing with forum members, making false statements, claiming to have people’s addresses. The list goes on
Tell me who got offended by my words? your MCcommunity? What am I trolling about? Karen? by the way. she was the first to call me Karen, and now I'm doing the same with her. I don't think there is any genuine reason to ban me. I think now, at this point, you are really scared and you have no option. So now you're trying to make me shut up by using that banned word.
You are a dictator administrator, and now you are the problem.
you are banning me because i am saying the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.