Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not believe me, but these types of jokes are illegal in India, and a YouTuber was severely punished for making this type of shii joke Physiologically, its impact effects the whole society. If you want to make fun of me, it's okay to do it
but you are harming the whole society by doing this. i also used to do this in my classroom when I was a kid
your thinking shows how dumb you are
And please is not lipstick ok ..dats raw lips ...n even if i use lipstick am not in ur so called society

anyways, tysm for the entertaining morning
ive never laughed this much ngl :3

cyaaa soon

to both forum karens:
dont give up in ur bitching efforts ✨
believe in ur entitlement
as we believe in u posting more crap
🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is not to demand mod rank (Personally, i want to be the Mod/Hindi Room owner) why are people confused? In my poll, we can clearly see the question. The point of this thread is to make people aware of what's going on on TC. like seriously, you can't dictate here. we want democracy.
Maybe some people are happy for Kevin, but this is not how democracy works. People are laughing cuz they know they are wrong. It's a psychological trick. When people laugh, it means they are ignoring the main issue. I never said I wanted to be the admin. Still, you are confused by my thread title.

I'm writing this for people who can come here to read it in the future, so they can be aware of this #MCcommunity

The purpose of this thread is not to demand mod rank (Personally, i want to be the Mod/Hindi Room owner) why are people confused? In my poll, we can clearly see the question. The point of this thread is to make people aware of what's going on on TC. like seriously, you can't dictate here. we want democracy.
Maybe some people are happy for Kevin, but this is not how democracy works. People are laughing cuz they know they are wrong. It's a psychological trick. When people laugh, it means they are ignoring the main issue. I never said I wanted to be the admin. Still, you are confused by my thread title.

I'm writing this for people who can come here to read it in the future, so they can be aware of this #MCcommunity
Man
You are a coward
Who first abuses people
And then delete them as you fear the mods

U don't get what you want always

Status
Not open for further replies.