Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can show the SS by hiding the information, but you are lying because you don't have any mod application.

Tell me who got offended by my words? your MCcommunity? What am I trolling about? Karen? by the way. she was the first to call me Karen, and now I'm doing the same with her. I don't think there is any genuine reason to ban me. I think now, at this point, you are really scared and you have no option. So now you're trying to make me shut up by using that banned word.
You are a dictator administrator, and now you are the problem.
you are banning me because i am saying the truth

Attachments

• 24157085143ac0a1c312100c3bcba1d2.jpg
    24157085143ac0a1c312100c3bcba1d2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
if u rly have any capabilty of rational thinking u would never post any of ur posts,
u would never call urself immortal and a viking,
if u rly understand democracy u would never demand positions and rant abt the power

the more u r posting the more u r showing how sad, disturbing, sick, chaotic, delusional individual u r

ur not even worthy to be laughed at

"Karen is a pejorative term for a person perceived as entiteled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

In psychology, entitlement mentality is defined as a sense of deservingness or being owed a favor when little or nothing has been done to deserve special treatment.

An inflated sense of what is sometimes called psychological entitlement – unrealistic, exaggerated or rigidly held – is especially prominent among narcissists.

Man Karen is also a person who often has an opinion on everything but an opinion that is low on fact and high on emotion.
One who also generally relies on force of personality to get a point across but is alone in support and incapable to understand how society is functioning."

if u rly have any capabilty of rational thinking u would never post any of ur posts,
u would never call urself immortal and a viking,
if u rly understand democracy u would never demand positions and rant abt the power

the more u r posting the more u r showing how sad, disturbing, sick, chaotic, delusional individual u r

ur not even worthy to be laughed at

"Karen is a pejorative term for a person perceived as entiteled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

In psychology, entitlement mentality is defined as a sense of deservingness or being owed a favor when little or nothing has been done to deserve special treatment.

An inflated sense of what is sometimes called psychological entitlement – unrealistic, exaggerated or rigidly held – is especially prominent among narcissists.

Man Karen is also a person who often has an opinion on everything but an opinion that is low on fact and high on emotion.
One who also generally relies on force of personality to get a point across but is alone in support and incapable to understand how society is functioning."
Bruh you're a mod talk more civilized

Status
Not open for further replies.