Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Heyya hi, Iam Addy Here. Hope you are doing well ✌🏻. I have been a user of teen chat since 25th of july 2021. I have really wanted to be a VIP user 'cause the features are super cool and to be honest i tried to frame a poem for the last VIP giveaway lol but turns out iam not a good poet 😅 and another reason why i want VIP is that everyone in my friends circle has got VIP and i was about to get one but sadly iam broke af 😫.
I am kinda jeaous 😁 of the VIP users and hence, i wish u could give me free VIP. I hope you find me worthy for the VIP giveaway 🤞🏻.
Thanks in advance if you award me with VIP [fingers crossed for that]
And i'll keep trying if i dont get one this time but i think i will get one [ just being postive 😉 ]
🤪😜And thanks for this amazing oppurtunity, you guys are doing a great job 👌🏻.

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Um cause im awsome tf, and yk more benifits. Not really any real reasons but whatevaaa. But on a real note ive been on the site for 2 years. ive seen it grow its pretty cool. Omg also im such a great person like shi i never agrue ever aha bye xoxo

Btw my username is huhyouexsist

Last edited:
Now, I'm aware I don't deserve VIP, but I've been here since I was 15, and I'm now 19. I'd like to have some fun with VIP before I'm no longer allowed here anymore. I've tried purchasing it, but my card wouldn't work for some reason.
Anyways, it's been fun being here. I look forward to the next few months I have left here. Gosh, it sucks growing up. I hope you have a great day, and thanks for reading :)

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck.
👍
hey i would really like a vip because it would mean alot to me plus i am a really kind and friendly person. me having a vip would allow me to remind people how great they really are. if i did get a vip i would be sooooo happy like you would not understand how happy i would be. if i did get a vip i would be very very very grateful for it and never ungrateful. i have always wanted vip but i have never had the money for it as my family is kind of poor. thank you for reading this anyway

Hello there, I would love to become a VIP member because the features included are fascinating, but in my opinion, I feel that I deserve to become a VIP member, I feel this way due to the fact that I have been receiving exceptional grades in school (I have a 3.5 GPA), and because I am a very kind and good-hearted person who will be your bestest friend to the end of time practically, and to be quite honest, I can't really find any other good reasons accept for the two stated, but I'd love to be able to send voice memos, post videos in the chatroom, and whatever other cool features are available, I have always been respectful to other users and moderators and it would be such an honor to receive a Free Lifetime VIP, I hope you consider me for this Once-In-A-Lifetime-Chance.

Best of Wishes,
Michael

I am here in TC for so long. I made many friends and they are all awesome. If I have to say an honest reason to get VIP, It is that I want to make my conversations more fun and enjoyable. With VIP we got so many awesome options. I even invited some of my friends to TC. And I guess I also behaved nicely with everyone there for this many months. and I EVEN COMPLETED MY ONE YEAR here hehe.. this is why I think I do deserve a VIP😊😊. And thank you for giving everyone a chance to win it!!!😄

Well honestly i am just a normal person in here. My only thing that makes me special is that i trust people. So honestly, there is nothing special with me to get vip. Except sharing happiness as my friends. I think with vip it would just be as normal. But then i can share photos and show people my country since they have asked for it

Hi, I don't even need to say why I should have vip.... I'm Nathan. That's all I gotta say, but also let me tell u a story about a human. His name was Nathan. And one day he set out for his adventures to win some competition. He became a moderator on chat avenue, and used a magic spell to eliminate Annie (Admin). But then he didn't notice, there was another fellow mod called Annie so she ran away, then all the other mods just did whatever the fuck. So Nathan travelled and met Kevin and reebs. And Nathan went away after, cos yeah.... Reasons. Then he went home and saw his ultimate rival. Nathan the cat. So Nathan became a cat and beat the cat to become the cat. The end.

Ps. I'm single don't call me 😉😋

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your

Hi there I think I should get VIP cause of all the chat sites I've been on I really do think this is a good one and I've been on this site for a while now and I just really wanna know what it's like to have vip so I hope u pick me thank u and bye for now ☺️

Hi! I think I should win because I use this site a lot. That’s probably not a good reason tho lol. I honestly probably don’t deserve it, I haven’t done anything for this site, but I would really appreciate it. I hope the people who win enjoy it! <3

Good morning/evening! I am lia and I use the username "marshmallow" on the website. I'd really like to have the VIP, apart from the fact that there are several perks of being a VIP member I am also keen on looking after the chat room. I am strongly against homophobia/racism/misogyny/ableism and I believe that having a VIP account would help me call them out. There are instances where people send offensive stuff on the chatroom and in the PMs and simply get away with it and since non-VIP members are unable to send images, there's no way we can expose them by sharing the screenshots. Also at times, the inability of not having the chat history makes it difficult for me to call people out for their wrongdoings.
Secondly, I have had quite an unproblematic history on the website and I have been dealing with people with ease. I just don't want people to make the internet a toxic place.
I hope you consider these points. Have a great day/night!
Here's a screenshot of my acc!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-15-01-44-42.jpeg
    Screenshot_2021-10-15-01-44-42.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.