Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii I’m EmoPixie. I think I deserve VIP because I am very responsible. I have straight As and Bs. I don’t know if that actually matters but I’m just proud of myself for getting those grades. I’m not very good at this soooo have a wonderful day/night. I also love helping people and I love protecting others who are too shy to protect themselves.

I don't want the VIP I just want a good friend of mine to get it so we can post memes together. Her name is Boni. then we can be the best of lovers cause I want to impress her. but if she doesn't get it that's fine, then I will buy it for her as gift. I hope she enjoys it thank you.

Hi! I'm just a Redditor here! I want VIP because I'm a curious person. I want to know what are the perks of being VIP. I've been a normal user so Ik how that's like. I also know how being a guest is like.Now I want to know what being a VIP is like too. Curiousity is a good thing in my book. A little about me Ig: I'm into Medical Sciences so rn I'm currently in an Allied Health Program. I would like to become a Biochemist one day. A rule in Science is to always ask questions. I'm also a very active member.Becoming a VIP will answer the question "What is it like to become a VIP?" I like to experiment on myself because why not lol. I'm just very curious. Well I hoped you liked my response. Please Take care. Bye

Hi I'm LyNahRie at the main, I've been wanting a VIP since i got here I've lots of accounts at the main and i think its banished and this is my latest account I've been using, i was at the main since last year and i realized that the VIP's so cool and so many features, that's why i like it not deserve it. Well someone deserves it those who have the potential, they gonna be lucky. BEST OF LUCK Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.