Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Not that I really deserve to be a vip, but just thinking that vip must be a good thing to experience here in this site,cuz
Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍

some sites tried competing to teenchat.org about giving vip to every users but good thing this site has great admin , mod, bot and other stuff ,y'all do response to every reports really quick and y'all notice everything really quick whenever some users are not doing or following the teenchats rules. That's really a good thing that y'all still treat every users just like VIPs 🤧🤘 y'all have my respect 👏🙌
Good luck on choosing the rightful one 😊
And good luck to all the user's here too 🤘😉
Btw this is my second acc my first account was jennierubyjane member since February 2021 😌

Last edited:
hey im bahd_niki i think i deserve to get a vip because im respectfull and ive been on this teen chat for a while and i also wanted a vip so bad, even if i dont get it im proud of whoever got it because, we all tried our best we aint any different from each other so im proud of yall. bye i love you guys

Hi Aaliyah_KX25pro here I always desire a VIP I remember when I tried over n over again to get one but sadly I didn't get it unfortunately and I love posting pics sometimes after I come home from school and I always wished to send voice messages to my friends when I communicate with them🌟🌟🌟

Hello, I was lookin forward on getting vip, since I lost the last one, but I think I deserve having it, cuz then I can post static-x records that I love for a long time, and for the people to be interested in listening, and I'll also take music requests as well, so hope for the good

Not that I really deserve to be a vip, but just thinking that vip must be a good thing to experience here in this site ,cuz I

some sites tried competing to teenchat.org about giving vip to every users but good thing this site has great admin , mood, bot and other stuff ,y'all do response to every reports really quick and y'all notice everything really quick whenever some users are not doing or following the teenchats rules. That's really a good thing that y'all still treat every users just like VIPs 🤧🤘 y'all have my respect 👏🙌
I was here since February 😩🤧 cuz I was wondering if someone was going to be part of my valentine 🥲

-: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ :- 😊
sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ : ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ?!
ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ/ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🤍. ɪ'ᴍ ᴜsɪɴɢ ɪᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. ᴍᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴅs ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ & ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛs. ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ & sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀsᴇᴅ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ.
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ & ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🤍😍🤍. ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ✌. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ :-
"ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ!!".
ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ " ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs!! ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs & ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴜsʟᴀsʜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ʙʏ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ sᴏ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴏɴᴇ!!😍.
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ : ʏᴏᴜᴀʀᴇᴍɪɴᴇғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ 😊✌❤
: ❤😊 ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ 😊❤ :

Last edited:
Dear slash. The reason I want to be mod is bc I have experience as a mod on twitch for 1yr and j was mod on ******* not sure if that matters but I have done this before and j would like to help u guys out i know that doesn't get my chance up to be mod but I would like to help I am on basically night and day. Sincerely ethan thompson.

-: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ :- 😊
sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ : ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ?!
ɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ/ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🤍. ɪ'ᴍ ᴜsɪɴɢ ɪᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. ᴍᴏᴅs ʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴅs ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ & ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛs. ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ & sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀsᴇᴅ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ.
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ & ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🤍😍🤍. ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ✌. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ǫᴜɪᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ :-
"ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ!!".
ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ " ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs!! ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪᴠᴇᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs & ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ʙʏ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴠ.ɪ.ᴘ sᴏ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴏɴᴇ!!😍.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ 😊✌❤
: ❤😊 ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ 😊❤ :
Damn where the VIP we got a winner already 👏🤘
I need vip because I think I deserve it,, I tried to get one but my card won’t work for the site.
Yeah I think u deserve it broh 🤘🙌

hey im bahd_niki i think i deserve to get a vip because im respectfull and ive been on this teen chat for a while and i also wanted a vip so bad, even if i dont get it im proud of whoever got it because, we all tried our best we aint any different from each other so im proud of yall. bye i love you guys
❤️❤️🤘

Yo I been here
since 2018 I been respectful and loyal to all the mods i ve tried to keep the site clean when mods were absent even tho it’s not allowed mini moding but i took the risk of keeping the site safe so I think I deserve a vip so far God bless you and my new acc in tc is Trãvis ty

My name is Jacob I feel like why is everybody here saying "I" we should be worried about are community and the people in it and not so self centered about ourselves it's always me or I but it really should be them or they I don't really care about VIP but if I do win that would be cool.

Yo I been here

since 2018 I been respectful and loyal to all the mods i ve tried to keep the site clean when mods were absent even tho it’s not allowed mini moding but i took the risk of keeping the site safe so I think I deserve a vip so far God bless you and my new acc in tc is Trãvis ty
Indeed a good user 👌🤘🙌

Hello! I am Zariahhh, I believe I deserve the VIP because I just lost my home, my parents got divorced, my boyfriend just broke up with me because I'm depressed and I am a kind, caring, open minded person. I would appreciate you to consider rewarding me with this gift! Even if I dont get the blessing of it I would Like to say thank you for your kind gift to everyone on this site! Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.