Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful and kind person. I'm Jo. I first want to start off by saying thank you for all that you've done for us, creating a website where I can befriend people and build connections with one another, and thanks for doing this whole VIP giveaway thing, I don't know how to express my gratitude but thanks. I really think that VIP is very very cool and I really want it for a couple of reasons. One, I want to be able to share artwork with other people and also, I've been creating custom anime chibi avatars for people lately, and it'd be nice if I could share it with them(some use them for their profile pic which is amazing). Also, I want to be able to use the VIP to share music with other people to express my mood or feelings. Also, I wanna post quotes that are funny and meaningful to people. Overall, I want to use VIP to spread good vibes and to amaze people with my wonders. Again, thank you so very much for everything in advance. I hope u have a wonderful day. xD

Also, my username is "Jo Flowmaster"

I think i deserve vip because ,i recently was bullied for noþ having it and i think it would make a big change in my life so it would be amazing if i can get it and i wont abuse as most vip do they dm u that i have vip and you dont i wont do that i will be respectful and i will always tey to help others get vip and i will use it as a normal human being should and will and i hope i get chosen it would throughly mean the world to me because i had never gotten vip on any app or platform im not poor and im not rich i dont haye mu life im not spoil im a normal human being who earns and trys to get stuff i do normal stufff aw well and im not disgusting like most men on the app and if i get vip i will alert mods tht there are some flexing i already do that but i will do it more so i hope i get vip because it would make a big change in my life so thank you for your time and have a good day or night or afternoon or morning or evening point is have a goo whatever and please choose me it would mean alot and thank you for your time and i use the name 'CHA CHA on the site so please pick me and im not one of those wanna be kids who just want vip for fame i can promise u im not and yes i do be online alit and i have been using this app for awhille i met lots of new people had rough times with some vip flexers and also thank you to uslash for giving everyone this oppitunity and may everything bless his kind soul and thank u to the admministrator for taking time out of his or ber day to share this message i mean i know its there job but still thank you whether i win or not i wilk still be grateful for even using this app but dont let those words get in your head pick who you think deserve it but i know i do so thank you for reading this if u do i know its long but i write stories being i love doibg it if u want ro hear a story just pm me on my teen chat account *CHACHA * and i will be delighted to write one and please be honest if u think it is bad so i can improve once again thank you .

Hey im Maimai, i personally don't think i deserve to be vip, honestly i don't think any of us deserve vip. But i would like to have it. I would like to have it because of course my birthday is coming up and i never had vip before and i would be so grateful to get it. Thanks for the chance to get it and good luck to everyone!

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Hello I would like VIP although I do not have anyway to get it so I rely on special events like this right now so I can get a chance to get VIP. I mainly want VIP so I can be different and I would love to use the stuff it comes with. I don't want to sound overconfident but I think I'm a good candidate for you to pick

Hi Its Uchiha_Kouki, I think i deserve VIP because i have great ideas for my profile and i haven't had VIP before so i would be extremely happy it i get it and i feel like i have a lot of potential! Please if i win i would be overwhelmed with joy, Thank you for listening to my request!

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
First off thanks for making this option available, its very considerate of you even if i dont get the vip you will make someone else happy; also i would just like it because i really would like to post pictures and stuff but i cant lol; thanks for your time and consideration, -Shoto Todoroki

I never had VIP before because i gotten so used to my account on Teen Chat without it, but if that does happened i would be so happy using it for music i love to listen to and even draw I'll post pictures of my drawings and make a dining room for people who like to sing. Hope u think this ovr </3

same here iv never had VIP i like my account the way it is but if i somehow get VIP it would be nice then i can make sure people know they are loved just the way they are and that they dont have to change that the world can change its self

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
No one needs vip but i think it be something cool to have. Theres alot of cool benifits. I had it once before and it was pretty dope soooooo ye good luck to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.