Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My username is "Poisonheart" and I think I want VIP because it seems fun and stuff with all the cool VIP features and I don't think I have ever been banned for something cause I follow the site's rules and it would be fun to have it so I think I deserve it too

Idk but I think I deserve VIP 😌
Ehh tbh I am not gonna write big passage abt why I need VIP .. it's simple I need VIP coz it look cool and might ill become mod someday bc of that 😌 😎

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
hey im Lil_JoJo i should get vip cuz i help chat be safe im nice to everyone i never got kick or ban befor i got over 278 girls added so that mean im ver respectful plz can i get vip

Hi. I'm Autumn. As a person who has never been a VIP, I would like to experience the features of becoming a VIP user. I want to be able to experience it in different way too, there are reasons why being a vip has more accessible contents compared to the regular users. Other than that, the advantages of it is i can send any evidence or screenshots when someone out there is being unpleasant in any way, plus I can create my own room where anyone can visit or to get away from the distraction from another room. I have no history for getting kick or causing myself to get in trouble. Having a VIP would be much appreciated to experience any features or options on this site as I cannot able to afford it but I'm hoping that I would get choose as it is what I'm wishing for.
(my username is autumn_winter on tc)

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Autumn. As a person who has never been a VIP, I would like to experience the features of becoming a VIP user. I want to be able to experience it in different way too, there are reasons why being a vip has more accessible contents compared to the regular users. Other than that, the advantages of it is i can send any evidence or screenshots when someone out there is being unpleasant in any way, plus I can create my own room where anyone can visit or to get away from the distraction from another room. I have no history for getting kick or causing myself to get in trouble. Having a VIP would be much appreciated to experience any features or options on this site as I cannot able to afford it but I'm hoping that I would get choose as it is what I'm wishing for.
I wish you luck on getting VIP

Good luck 😊❤️🤘

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Hey. I would please like to have vip because i use this app a lot of the time and i report bots and abusive stuff all the time. So if you could give me vip, i would be very humble and greatful

Hey slash, Idk but I think I deserve VIP 😌 Ehh tbh I am not gonna write big passage abt why I need VIP .. it's simple I need VIP coz it look cool and it's been a long time I am here on this site and I need to experience new things too and might able to become mod someday bc of that 😌 😎

I think I deserve to be a VIP, because I have a great experience at staff, with communicating with other chatters, helping and giving the right information to the people so they can understand better. Also I want to help the other members when they are either sleep, doing other activities, doing homework, at work. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the members, who wants to give back to the community of Teen-Chat family and fulfill the duty I am going to fulfill. I also want to give back by helping the other Moderator get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for all people to chat on. And Teen-Chat means a lot for me i see this community as my family!

Hi! I’m ꜱᴀɴɢᴏɴᴏᴍɪʏᴀ, and I think I should win at least on place in this giveaway because I’ve entered many other giveaways and been apart of a few of these chat sites for months, even years in some cases. I mean, in all fairness I don’t have to win there is always a next time. But this thread is why I think I should win <3

Hello I'm mionee i just want to have VIP because i want to experience it on how is being a VIP user and i want save my money rather spending it and thank you !

Hi I'm tanjiro and I think I deserve vip because I've always wanted it for a long time it would be great to have it, it seems very cool and I've never been in any trouble that would get me banned or kicked

I think I deserve the vip because I have been using the chat a lot . I have good relation with most people.i would love to have the features the vip Option gives.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.