Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. πŸ‘
Good morning / evening there buddy! Hope you are doing great :)... I think i deserve the VIP because i am an artist who loves to share his art on the internet. It would be my pleasure to share my artwork with you guys. Also im a memer too, so i also might post my OC memes here to make yall smile :). And yeah i am responsible enough to not to misuse the power of VIP xD. I will make some art dedicated to our site too :D.

Till then, have a great day ahead mate!
πŸ‘‹(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. πŸ‘
Hi i think i deserve v.i.p because im nice and wont use it for nudes like some other people do -.- i also wanna create a room where me and my friends can hang out ^^

I prob dont deserve it but I would like to have the VIP because my father and mother tried to get me it but sadly couldn't because of my brother he apparently spent 2000 dollars of there money to get vbucks and so they told me that there not gonna do it anymore so it kinda sucks but anyways here is my username: Aiden I'll probably wont win tho

I don't know if I deserve it. The only think I could think of is that I'm a daily user. Well I will be from now. I Wouldn't say that if you are doing good in school makes you deserve it, but more like what you do the TC community and how you are as a person honestly, and how you treat others. And I don't care about how long the others have been on the site. Because that wouldn't do a thing. So to the person who gets it. That's cool and that probably means that you deserve it so nice job :D. BTW STOP making excuses its annoying to scroll through, It doesn't make a difference.
My name in TC is Hans

Last edited:
Hi my username is denzda I had vip originally and used it to help even tho I'm not a mod I prefer helping others alot instead of helping myself u can do more good helping others then yourself

I feel like I should use VIP as a chance for people to get to know me so I can raise my social status, plus I feel like this would be my first step towards being a mod for teen chat :)

I’m not trying to just win it I genuinely want to be useful in this community and take this as a chance to be helpful.

I don't know if I deserve it. The only think I could think of is that I'm a daily user. Well I will be from now. I Wouldn't say that if you are doing good in school makes you deserve it, but more like what you do the TC community and how you are as a person honestly, and how you treat others. And I don't care about how long the others have been on the site. Because that wouldn't do a thing. So to the person who gets it. That's cool and that probably means that you deserve it so nice job :D. BTW STOP making excuses its annoying to scroll through, It doesn't make a difference.
Respect πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Œ good luck bruhh

Hello beautiful and kind person. I'm Jo. I first want to start off by saying thank you for all that you've done for us, creating a website where I can befriend people and build connections with one another, and thanks for doing this whole VIP giveaway thing, I don't know how to express my gratitude but thanks. I really think that VIP is very very cool and I really want it for a couple of reasons. One, I want to be able to share artwork with other people and also, I've been creating custom anime chibi avatars for people lately, and it'd be nice if I could share it with them(some use them for their profile pic which is amazing). Also, I want to be able to use the VIP to share music with other people to express my mood or feelings. Also, I wanna post quotes that are funny and meaningful to people. Overall, I want to use VIP to spread good vibes and to amaze people with my wonders. Again, thank you so very much for everything in advance. I hope u have a wonderful day. xD

Also, my username is "Jo Flowmaster"
Same to you 😌😊 have a wonderful day too

Hey im Maimai, i personally don't think i deserve to be vip, honestly i don't think any of us deserve vip. But i would like to have it. I would like to have it because of course my birthday is coming up and i never had vip before and i would be so grateful to get it. Thanks for the chance to get it and good luck to everyone!
Advance happy birthday to you πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Good morning / evening there buddy! Hope you are doing great :)... I think i deserve the VIP because i am an artist who loves to share his art on the internet. It would be my pleasure to share my artwork with you guys. Also im a memer too, so i also might post my OC memes here to make yall smile :). And yeah i am responsible enough to not to misuse the power of VIP xD. I will make some art dedicated to our site too :D.

Till then, have a great day ahead mate!
πŸ‘‹(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)
Good luck 🀘😌 some of y'all are looking forward on ur arts

Hey Slash This Is Rose, And I Really Am Just On Here To See I Could Win It. That's Very Thoughtful Of You To Think Of The People That Will Need Vip. Will Congrats ON The People That Win. ^^

Hi, I don't even need to say why I should have vip.... I'm Nathan. That's all I gotta say, but also let me tell u a story about a human. His name was Nathan. And one day he set out for his adventures to win some competition. He became a moderator on chat avenue, and used a magic spell to eliminate Annie (Admin). But then he didn't notice, there was another fellow mod called Annie so she ran away, then all the other mods just did whatever the fuck. So Nathan travelled and met Kevin and reebs. And Nathan went away after, cos yeah.... Reasons. Then he went home and saw his ultimate rival. Nathan the cat. So Nathan became a cat and beat the cat to become the cat. The end.

Ps. I'm single don't call me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹
Im Nathan aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.