Suggestions and Ideas

More than 3 options for when you are reporting or an "other" option and be able to comment on why you're reporting

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
Bro add a photo option in private chats
Like sharing picture in private chats

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
Maybe you can make a meme chat? like a jokes room?

Everyone being able to share pictures/videos would result in díck pics being shared in rooms and pms more frequently. Until late 2018, that was a big issue with all sites using this software. Since then we’ve had VIPs only being allowed to share content
Oh ok. But maybe instead of that people could be able to at least send voice memos and make rooms without having to pay for VIP?

Bots and fake IDs should be strictly prohibited.
Rules are for everyone.
Unwanted kicks should be avoided.
It would be great if some mini games are introduced.
Introduction to stickers
Weekly contests or daily bonuses

While most things are good how they are, I think that you should make sure you have a guaranteed number of mods per timezone, for example 2 staff per EU timezone and ect. Just to make a more safe and consistent ban/kicks for the weird people of the site.

i think that the website is amazing just the way it is except maybe allow us to be able to type insta and ***** and stuff like that

First u should when any mod kicked or banned to someone then a message that who kick or banned . i means give mod name on where reason give why y kicked or banned.
in chat mostly mod are offline and also kicks for no reason i request u too change this
and also there are many member that are not able to speak english. like many indian that why i also request you to also make hindi language mod or other language mods , if u do like that all member can talk to mod in own language tell him better what he helps want and mod able to help him.
and also make change in private message and chats like message and font and themes and many things you want
Those who have banned the ID should be given a chance or a message will be given that if they do this now, then their ID will be permanently banned.
and u also can add video call option in private message there are give also a option for video call and both can talk and voice call option we can give in private messages

THANKS

Last edited:

I think that those who dont have vip should have the abilty to look though there private messages history without it getting cleared if their not on for a long time. its helpful

add bg music

My suggestion would be that hiring a moderator from each region will increase the security on the website as there is time difference region to region. If there are such rules that this moderator has to be active from this time till this time depending on his fair choice,appoint the next moderator accordingly and so on this way the site would be under constant watch and every moderator will have to work for certain time only, it's okay if they wanna work more but you know if we schedule it this way 24/7 the site would have active mods and as i said the regional mods hire mods from every region across the globe in every continent and schedule it in a way every mod has to work in their comfortable time and not do it overnight or something.

I hope you like it
:)