Suggestions and Ideas

Kevin

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
well overall, site is cool but there are times when mods aren't online. So u should remove mods who are offline most of the time and hire new ones.
another thing is u should censor "https" word cuz VIPs share weird links a lot which is against the site rule and i don't think users use that word a lot only VIPs use it.
other things u can do is introducing new themes, profile music, etc.. and yeah i would suggest something for quiz room. Top 3 players should be given VIPs (how long? depends on u) so that users can have motive to do quiz.
Maybe pfp like option should be there it'll be interesting.
that's all i don't find anything wrong in this site. Its cool.

well overall, site is cool but there are times when mods aren't online. So u should remove mods who are offline most of the time and hire new ones.
another thing is u should censor "https" word cuz VIPs share weird links a lot which is against the site rule and i don't think users use that word a lot only VIPs use it.
other things u can do is introducing new themes, profile music, etc.. and yeah i would suggest something for quiz room. Top 3 players should be given VIPs (how long? depends on u) so that users can have motive to do quiz.
Maybe pfp like option should be there it'll be interesting.
that's all i don't find anything wrong in this site. Its cool.
Https is censored but VIPs have no censorship. I dislike this too but unfortunately there’s no other way to let VIPs post YouTube or Spotify links. And censoring VIPs would cause much controversy.

I like the quiz idea

I think you should Blur the word Homophobic. I just think that word is offensive to people in the LGBTQ+ community ( im not saying you have to like it or anything like that, im just saying that you should respect people regardless of their sexuality. ) I think you should add a voice chat room for those who like to talk on mic. I also think you should change the age limit on tc to 18 ( i think this because i have met a guy on tc that is 20 but if im right 20 is not a teen anymore correct? ) And as soon as your birthday comes around your account will be deleted because you have reached the age limit for a teen chatroom. I think you should add like a gameplay or a cosplay room. I just think we need more fun things on the site. I also think that if someone were to but someone else vip they should be able to gift it to someone like if they wanted to do some giveaway with their friends. My user on tc is Maimai And if i dont win thats fine :). Best of luck to everyone!- Maimai💛

I think the site is a wonderful place. Maybe yall could add room mods! Who can mute only because as i noticed the mods cant be on all the time so that would help them and they can mute the people breaking rules while mods are offline :)

yes, remove auto log off or delete the thing that automatically logs me off.

-Be able to create chat groups with friends
-upgrade the music stations
-the option to customize the colour of your profile (where your about me, theme,country,gender etc) instead of it just being black or something

I think the site is being moderated to the best of your ability, so I suppose making any suggestions for that would be pointless.

Some things we could add would be the ability to change pfp ring colours, the ability to like someones bio, and maybe more themes.
thx for the opportunity, Cass.

You could possibly add group chat, voice calls and you Should make a room call The Drawing Room a room where people can chat and draw and you can play mini games like guess the drawing and you can earn points, you could add an option where you can enter a drawing competition for points (idea for the Drawing room) and the people can vote who wins and winner gets 2k points (leaderboard included)

hope this helps and hope I win if not congratulations to the person who has🥰

Maybe like a game room with tic tac toe and games u can play with other people, when your VIP more colors for the usernames, more themes like maybe a blue and black theme/ customizable themes, maybe when someone uses the cam feature the mods can automatically see it to prevent people from being gross, maybe more cool emojis, group private chats, and just in general more mods to keep the rooms safe and appropriate!
I hope this is helpful and i hope i win but if not thats fine :D
- cocoa_elf

Last edited:

The chat is good but people like curse a lot and be mean to people or staff a lot so like a change could be where there is no being disrespectful or mean to other people.and probably make it so there is more staff on at a time to help out.

I think a way you could improve teen chat is if everyone was able to share pictures and/or videos or maybe on the kick/ban screen as well as the reason you could add how you could stop yourself from doing it again!

something i think would be great is a art room as one of the side rooms so people could put their artwork that they do or a pet side room where people can show there pets but also haveing a events calender so each part of the week there is a certain fun game for users to play and enjoy like name that tune or some other sort of trivia and also could cesore out the word homophobic because that can hurt the lgtbq community and hurt their feelings tooo

Well I’d recommend some appearance options as in the circle around the Profile picture to not match as gender female (pink) and male (blue). I’d rather suggest that there should be an option given of any Color to pick (vips could get offered for example special types such as neon glowing circle, or rainbow combinations, …)
I’d also recommend to give users the ability to use gif profile pictures and backgrounds. I don’t really see a point in not doing changing that, unless you only want those features to be unlocked by purchasing VIP.
And I would like the funny kicks to be allowed again if possible

I think peeps without VIP should be able to share links 😊 also a few more music stations would be nice 😃 and one more thing, on bios it would be really nice to be able to put more words in them

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation

We should have more space to write stuff in our bio and we should be able to tag our socials

more room in bio be able to post links be able to give socials more music stations and ban people who keep having inappropriate pics i see yall don't do that for most people

I SAID IT ONCE N IMA SAY IT AGAIN ADD STORIES TO DIS SITE SO IT COULD BE LESS LIKE A PEDO INFESTED HELLHOLE AND MORE LIKE SNAP OR IG SUM

Adding picture verification to the sign up page