Suggestions and Ideas

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
you need to block people from saying sc because there is a lot of people saying sc also people still saying censored word so what if you say a censored word 3 time you get kicked for like 5 min

you need to block people from saying sc because there is a lot of people saying sc also people still saying censored word so what if you say a censored word 3 time you get kicked for like 5 min
If you filter “sc” it will filter hundreds of other normal words… so it will not be filtered…

+ users can ask for sc as long as they don’t post their sc id in main or profiles

Roles such as - Helper, Trial Mod, Mod, Senior Mod, Admin and Design Management,

Helpers could just mute for an additional time
Trial Mod could do the same w out additional time
Mods could kick, ban and mute
Senior Mods could review the kicks and ban to make sure its fair and also do the same all ill ive listed
Designer could be the director of how teenchat looks this also could be a whole another team

The current ranking is fine as it is. I don’t see any reason for many ranks

No need for “helpers” as you can just be mod. So what’s the point?

Trial mod is dependent on what the room admin wants to… and it’s not an individual ranking it’s more of a training thing not trial. You are either a mod or you are not a mod.

Mods can’t ban now and shouldn’t be able too!

“Senior mods” are admins and do that job already

“Designers” is what the owners job is along with the developer? Up to them for the designs.

~ your other suggestions are nice

Games - Game nights, Raffles, Roulette, Online chess winner gets 1 month of vip or whatever the case may be.
That can be done with a VIP competition… but must be functional within the site… like in chat games are a VIP feature so normal users can’t play. Raffles and Roulette can be done on forums if people submit they want to enter here.

Limits - to how much accounts a person can have yes i know you guys already do im just saying they could have alts on different vpns that way bots can't come in and give minors the chance to see explicit images.
We can see the users other accounts… vpn kick is active here so newer user or guest accounts can’t enter with vpn. The bots are filtered using the spam filter where it will ban them if the bot posts the message.

Teenchat could also chip in and pay the staff team in gift cards or something to make them feel more valued in some way
We all are dreaming for that to happen 😀

The Gender Colors i feel like this one of the most issues that has been said in teenchat that's also another reason why people choose the (other role) let them add more colors and people with vip could make theirs move and different patters etc
Those are gonna be removed next update. It will just be the pfp.

Profiles- Main icon/pfp could be supported by gifs also just like the banner
There’s a way to do that rn if you sign in with a google account and put your google pfp as a gif…
The google sign in will be removed next update tho so use it while it lasts!
If it was added it would have to be ofc a vip feature. But it won’t be added as it causes too much load and will slow down chat unless background where it is only in 1 account compared to a lot of animated pfps.

Emotes- We want to upload our own and nothing inappropriate only for the vip members
Let’s look at any other social platform? Do they let you upload emojis to use? No. The chat emotes are plenty and vips will upload inappropriate shit… also not supported by software

So, hey, I'm new to the site, not that new if Kevin consider the *cough cough* Sister site *cough cough* as not new.

Changes changes, there's a thousand things people could argue the site needs to change, I myself, consider the site to not have many flaws itself, and more so the users being the troublemakers, of course, that being outside of the Admin and mod's power, I think events would be nice.

Something again the- sister site -has done for a couple of months I believe. It doesn't have to be anything complex, perhaps a specific week of the month can be used as the ''Week of something''. For example, a month can be the ''Star Wars week'' or another can be the ''Twilight'' week as examples. People can choose their favorite characters and use them as their profile pictures, banner, etc. The site itself doesn't have to change a thing, perhaps just having one or two trusted users decide what that week the event would be.

I think this would help to create a nice interaction between users and mods to cooperate better later on when it is required, besides, it's easier to communicate with others when having something in common with them!

Ps I'm aware I am very late for the giveaway, but I just wanted to thank Kevin and every single member of the staff team for their hard work along all the platforms. Sure, maybe I'm sentimental and that's why I always end up getting to this point in a conversation with the staff, but thank you.

Your job is very underappreciated, and I think you deserve everyone's respect for what you people do, best wishes.

- Sharky/Shroomer

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
Allow people to create their own music

The Word "HMU" should be censored 🤣🤣

What? You need this sites permission to create music lol? You can use a music making website or app and upload with the file share if you’re vip
Lmfao anyway my idea wasHello my suggestion is for you to only allowed users to use teen chat rooms only because some guest are over 30 year old and they still on teen chat cause they're looking for Young people to mess with. Moreover I would think it's will be best for guest not to use gif cause they are sending naughty things in the chat and I really know it's illegal for teenage under 18 to see nasty things... Cause as the name,,teen chat rooms,, it's for teenage only and you can't trust guests
If some people is new here and they just login to the chat room some guest will be the first person to message then and saying nasty things so I would really appreciate for you to do it for the sake of us , teenagers

Lmfao anyway my idea wasHello my suggestion is for you to only allowed users to use teen chat rooms only because some guest are over 30 year old and they still on teen chat cause they're looking for Young people to mess with. Moreover I would think it's will be best for guest not to use gif cause they are sending naughty things in the chat and I really know it's illegal for teenage under 18 to see nasty things... Cause as the name,,teen chat rooms,, it's for teenage only and you can't trust guests
If some people is new here and they just login to the chat room some guest will be the first person to message then and saying nasty things so I would really appreciate for you to do it for the sake of us , teenagers
There will always be guests… it won’t change.

And guests can’t send gifs

Well we could have a Relationship thing where we say who we are with or who are our friends or gf or BFS or maybe sisters or brothers or bffs

There is a cool feature that isn't used efficiently the games button it's a VIP feature well why can't it be made available for users? A thought . even if I am VIP most of the time I would be playing with a bot due to a lack of players to play with at the moment. I would really appreciate it if it would be made available for users