Suggestions and Ideas

My suggestion would be that hiring a moderator from each region will increase the security on the website as there is time difference region to region. If there are such rules that this moderator has to be active from this time till this time depending on his fair choice,appoint the next moderator accordingly and so on this way the site would be under constant watch and every moderator will have to work for certain time only, it's okay if they wanna work more but you know if we schedule it this way 24/7 the site would have active mods and as i said the regional mods hire mods from every region across the globe in every continent and schedule it in a way every mod has to work in their comfortable time and not do it overnight or something.

I hope you like it
:)
There are multiple mods from all around the world

My suggestion would be that hiring a moderator from each region will increase the security on the website as there is time difference region to region. If there are such rules that this moderator has to be active from this time till this time depending on his fair choice,appoint the next moderator accordingly and so on this way the site would be under constant watch and every moderator will have to work for certain time only, it's okay if they wanna work more but you know if we schedule it this way 24/7 the site would have active mods and as i said the regional mods hire mods from every region across the globe in every continent and schedule it in a way every mod has to work in their comfortable time and not do it overnight or something.

I hope you like it
:)
We have mods from all over the world, we can't be on 24/7 nor can we be on for a set time, things come up and we can't be active. Plus if we hire someone from each region how do we know that we can trust them? We must trust people enough and must have clean enough history for them to be a mod. I do like this idea tho, but there's a few flaws with this.

We have mods from all over the world, we can't be on 24/7 nor can we be on for a set time, things come up and we can't be active. Plus if we hire someone from each region how do we know that we can trust them? We must trust people enough and must have clean enough history for them to be a mod. I do like this idea tho, but there's a few flaws with this.
True that there can be flaws and about how do we trust we definitely gotta hire ppl with clean history, and it's like we gotta give it a shot even if it's about trusting them we need to do it to know it,i mean it was just my opinion...

I think you should Blur the word Homophobic. I just think that word is offensive to people in the LGBTQ+ community ( im not saying you have to like it or anything like that, im just saying that you should respect people regardless of their sexuality. ) I think you should add a voice chat room for those who like to talk on mic. I also think you should change the age limit on tc to 18 ( i think this because i have met a guy on tc that is 20 but if im right 20 is not a teen anymore correct? ) And as soon as your birthday comes around your account will be deleted because you have reached the age limit for a teen chatroom. I think you should add like a gameplay or a cosplay room. I just think we need more fun things on the site. I also think that if someone were to but someone else vip they should be able to gift it to someone like if they wanted to do some giveaway with their friends. My user on tc is Maimai And if i dont win thats fine :). Best of luck to everyone!- Maimai💛
20 is not the oldest in there. There are older guys up to 30 too

Yeh! Remove the report button thing for every little thing and just have it to report pedos. That report button is being wayyyy too misused and people are using that to report every little thing.. important or not and i dont quite believe the mods even actually read the reports(altho a couple do) they just look at the name the report is for and kick.
The other thing thats super annoying is that auto logout thing. Get rid of it! Serves no purpose other than to annoy... especially when one is right in the centre of a conversation then it auto logs yah out.

There are nine things I’d like to suggest

5. There should be a rule where if you don’t write in main for long enough, and your online, your account gets looked into for suspicious activity.

Thats completely stoopid! Some people are off doing hw or something online and just keeps the chats minimized. I, for one, do that often when im doing hw and looking up stuff online then i take breaks and go back into the chats for while. Doesnt at all mean just because someone is not talking that its suspicious activity.. just means they may be busy in pms or with other stuff not relating to the chats.

There are nine things I’d like to suggest

1. There should be a game room where people could participate in mini games! Any games that are simple like Tic Tac Toe, connect four, stuff like that

2. I think the music station could have more genres! Maybe some electronic, or some country, or some emo, etc.

3. There should be a feature that allows you to change the color of your pfp ring, as well as a feature to change the font of your bio!

4. There should be an option to turn off your mic when you cam! So that if you need to, you can mute yourself.

5. There should be a rule where if you don’t write in main for long enough, and your online, your account gets looked into for suspicious activity.

6. Why don’t you add a feature that connects people Spotify or ITunes to there profile? So that other people know what they’re listening to.

7. More room in the biography so that people could say more about themselves!

8. How about a feature that allows people to know if people they’re single or not? Like it could be edited in the profile along with gender and stuff like that.

9. Here’s my favorite idea! What about an option in your profile that when used, doesn’t let you intake any DMs at all? Instead of blocking a single person, or multiple people, it temporarily blocks all messages until the next day, or until it’s turned off.
on 3 u can change the color gray blue and pink
5 is stupid not everybody likes talking in main kuh i sure don't
8 thats wht the bio is for
9 lowkey stupid

Yeh! Remove the report button thing for every little thing and just have it to report pedos. That report button is being wayyyy too misused and people are using that to report every little thing.. important or not and i dont quite believe the mods even actually read the reports(altho a couple do) they just look at the name the report is for and kick.
The other thing thats super annoying is that auto logout thing. Get rid of it! Serves no purpose other than to annoy... especially when one is right in the centre of a conversation then it auto logs yah out.
no they shouldnt remove it

Who do you care? This is a staff thing and has no relations to you?

Mainly by YOU dude! Chill a bit why dont yah? And read the reports!
All reports get read by mods regardless. That's why the reason is always stated when one is kicked. The report system is nothing without the rules, so in my opinion your problem lies more with the rules/guidelines of the site rathan than with the system altogether. No mod kicks for no reason, there's some type of rule-breaking happening. And though some offenses may seem harmless for some people, doing them repeatedly and while ignoring the mods' warnings will get you muted/kicked and with a bad history.

Hi Tifa, i get it but that dude kicks twice as much as any other mod. Its like hes 'by the book' type which in my opinion is not the making of a good mod. If i owned the site and thankfully i do not, those types of mods would be fired immediately just for kicking people for every little thing he sees. I know mods sort of 'protect' each other just as cops out there do... and thats fine because we also do that on the site i mod on, however, we are told as mods to not kick on every little thing otherwise were fired like immediately because the owners considers it as 'losing patrons to the site'. I was quicked just yesterday.... by him... and 2 consecutive times before i even got back into the chat on something said in a pm that he obviously and totally misinterpreted. If he would asked me about what was said FIRST instead of just assuming things and kicking me like that then things couldve been fine and i wouldve glady explained it. Kick happy mods just dont make good mods. Kick for something serious, not over something that can be explained. Thats what the owners of the site i mod on told us when we first started modding there.
Other than that, i have no issues with any of the mods or admins nor do i dislike any of them. Matter of factly i think most mods i have seen in there are kewl asf, including urself. :)

Hello my suggestion is for you to only allowed users to use teen chat rooms only because some guest are over 30 year old and they still on teen chat cause they're looking for Young people to mess with. Moreover I would think it's will be best for guest not to use gif cause they are sending naughty things in the chat and I really know it's illegal for teenage under 18 to see nasty things... Cause as the name,,teen chat rooms,, it's for teenage only and you can't trust guests
If some people is new here and they just login to the chat room some guest will be the first person to message then and saying nasty things so I would really appreciate for you to do it for the sake of us , teenagers🙏😁

Because im a mod at another site and i know how things operate.
You apparently mod ***… which is not associated with this site 😀 we don’t ban for stupid reasons and hire random ass peeps to mod. + we have found you are not a mod there… unless you have another username.

The report button doesn’t bother us… so you do you. You got 200 mods there anyway so if you are really a mod then you will have minimal reports. No reason to remove the report button as that will just let pervs be pervs in pms and mods won’t know

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
So id say to add more entertainment like game night, little raffles, maybe a competition for a new logo its been years since we've had this one more theme's they can be customized if you're a vip member those without can also get free themes more stuff member roles for different tasks and for the pedos/weirdos we can have mods for that specifically since based on what I'm seeing people report more than 100 times a day this site has a lot of potential we just need an upgrade

Games - Game nights, Raffles, Roulette, Online chess winner gets 1 month of vip or whatever the case may be.

Roles such as - Helper, Trial Mod, Mod, Senior Mod, Admin and Design Management,

Helpers could just mute for an additional time
Trial Mod could do the same w out additional time
Mods could kick, ban and mute
Senior Mods could review the kicks and ban to make sure its fair and also do the same all ill ive listed
Designer could be the director of how teenchat looks this also could be a whole another team

Hire actual people who aren't rude and are ready to work and not mute people because they want to or because a friend doesn't like that one person.

Teenchat could also chip in and pay the staff team in gift cards or something to make them feel more valued in some way

Limits - to how much accounts a person can have yes i know you guys already do im just saying they could have alts on different vpns that way bots can't come in and give minors the chance to see explicit images.

Also The Team could make a future competition for digital artists here to design a new logo and best wins lifetime vip and maybe a spot on the designers team you never know.

The Gender Colors i feel like this one of the most issues that has been said in teenchat that's also another reason why people choose the (other role) let them add more colors and people with vip could make theirs move and different patters etc

Profiles- Main icon/pfp could be supported by gifs also just like the banner

Emotes- We want to upload our own and nothing inappropriate only for the vip members

I'm a digital/gfx artist and i can see a lot being done to this site to make it do, feel, and look better