Kicked for 2 hours by this "h" dude???

As for u... i never said what my username is over there so how the fk would u even know who to ask for? Maybe it was YOU that linked my account. Who knows?? Mods have ways of minipulating accounts. They can add words and delete words on peoples bios so dont come off with me about all the bs because im not having it. Most know im not guilty and i know im nit guilty. The whole thing is over some "mods" that has hate because of people not agreeing with thr same shyt they agree with. Thats all it comes down to. As i said it hasnt been proven yet and until it is i will continue fighting this whether in on here or not.
And i dont appreciate u going around other sites and nosing into my affairs. I never said my username on there. That very well COULD be classified as ONLINE STALKING. And u also confirmed what i thought this whole thing is about when u mentioned about me supposedly hating arabs and that only confirmed its a HATE thing and not actually anything else so keep talking while i continue collecting MY proof because ill be contacting the sites domaine with complaints. I didnt want to have to go this far but it looks like i have to. I simply will not stand accused of something im not and if im banned just over hatred and idiots not believing me on my innocence then i will just do what i have to do.
What i may do on other sites is not ANYONES business on this site...including modding.
how low can u go.. 🀑🀣

But ur STILL not answering my question... WHERES THE PROOF THAT I AUTHORIZED A LINK TO MY ACCOUNT??? Because i STILL dont see it. I see MY account there yes... but i dont see proof that im the dude or have any involvement of me allowing someone else on my account??? So nothing is bullshit until its properly PROVEN otherwise just shut up about it and take ur hatred and problem with me elsewhere!

u were caught in 4K
πŸ’€

Last edited:
As for u... i never said what my username is over there so how the fk would u even know who to ask for? Maybe it was YOU that linked my account. Who knows?? Mods have ways of minipulating accounts. They can add words and delete words on peoples bios so dont come off with me about all the bs because im not having it. Most know im not guilty and i know im nit guilty. The whole thing is over some "mods" that has hate because of people not agreeing with thr same shyt they agree with. Thats all it comes down to. As i said it hasnt been proven yet and until it is i will continue fighting this whether in on here or not.
And i dont appreciate u going around other sites and nosing into my affairs. I never said my username on there. That very well COULD be classified as ONLINE STALKING. And u also confirmed what i thought this whole thing is about when u mentioned about me supposedly hating arabs and that only confirmed its a HATE thing and not actually anything else so keep talking while i continue collecting MY proof because ill be contacting the sites domaine with complaints. I didnt want to have to go this far but it looks like i have to. I simply will not stand accused of something im not and if im banned just over hatred and idiots not believing me on my innocence then i will just do what i have to do.
What i may do on other sites is not ANYONES business on this site...including modding.
interesting ..
preaching abt the hate when ur among most hateful, racists mfkrs
get help loser

Attachments

• 7031DE0E-DCA1-487E-B4DD-9900F913DF5C.jpeg
    7031DE0E-DCA1-487E-B4DD-9900F913DF5C.jpeg
    467.7 KB · Views: 23
  • AAAAC3A5-9EBE-4A95-B8A9-98EF50BA787B.jpeg
    AAAAC3A5-9EBE-4A95-B8A9-98EF50BA787B.jpeg
    452 KB · Views: 21
  • 2186A140-79F4-45F0-84AE-D9B9084E592B.jpeg
    2186A140-79F4-45F0-84AE-D9B9084E592B.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 5973FB7F-E4A1-48E7-B2BC-5049575BDBA0.jpeg
    5973FB7F-E4A1-48E7-B2BC-5049575BDBA0.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 23
interesting ..
preaching abt the hate when ur among most hateful, racists mfkrs
get help loser
Again PROVE i hate! I never said ONE thing about hating anything... LOSER! But YOU fukkers are. Actually Nicky admitted my suspicions.. those screenshots STILL DONT PROVE that im this other account im being accused of or even had knowledge of it. Its not MY burden to provide PROOF since i wasnt the one making accusations.. so WHERES THE ACTUAL PROOF IDIOT???

how low can u go.. 🀑🀣
Find out how low it will go. You and Nicky BOTH admitted its a hate thing over me and yah didnt even realize it. In this post:

Any single les bi or pan girls here?? White or latina only!! Southwestern US and northwestern Mexico preferably!! NOOO DUDES!!! I will only block yah!!

It was THIS part <white or latinas only!> ... that pissed yah off and started ur hatred on me. Both of yas actually admitted to that too in ur own little ways without even realizing that either! Its NOT AGAINST THE RULES of me asking for white or latina..... only UR OWN PERSONAL RULES! Its because something YOU dont like and not about a rule that was NOT broken in the chat so admit it! Oh thats right.. yah already did! I didnt make any kind of statements in any of that post that put any race down or degraded any race. And with Nicky having the audacity to tell me that i "hate every race except my own" is total and complete bs because if yah look at my post it also says WHITE and im hispanic so how tf can i be RACIST??? There is no rule ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE regarding someones PREFERENCES so prove to me what that rule is! But the rules DOES state yah cant say what yah DONT want but what u DO want is allowed which is exactly what i did!
Those screenshots STILL dont prove nothing other than i was kicked. It dont PROVE what was said to be kicked. And it STILL dont show that that other account is me or that i even gave authorization to anyone to hop onto my ip or my account. Thats why i suspect it was a mod because they have ways of manipulating stuff. I know because ive seen it. Its all a rouge of hatred just to keep me out of the chat but once i collect my proof of DISCRIMINATION which is also hatred on me and kicked and banned because of no proof of anything im accused of then i will be making discrimination complaints against the site. I was already on the phone to some family i have up in the US over this issue since this IS a US based site so please keep feeding me proof!
I already have proof the compromise on my ip and my account was on THIS SITE ONLY!
And i DO archive screenshots of the thread here so i have it saved in case the thread is closed and deleted. :)

YOU STARTED IT ... HATER but im going to end it!

Last edited:
Dm @Kevin or any of the mods for attention on it please
H is honey lol
But ur STILL not answering my question... WHERES THE PROOF THAT I AUTHORIZED A LINK TO MY ACCOUNT??? Because i STILL dont see it. I see MY account there yes... but i dont see proof that im the dude or have any involvement of me allowing someone else on my account??? So nothing is bullshit until its properly PROVEN otherwise just shut up about it and take ur hatred and problem with me elsewhere!

Find out how low it will go. You and Nicky BOTH admitted its a hate thing over me and yah didnt even realize it. In this post:

Any single les bi or pan girls here?? White or latina only!! Southwestern US and northwestern Mexico preferably!! NOOO DUDES!!! I will only block yah!!

It was THIS part <white or latinas only!> ... that pissed yah off and started ur hatred on me. Both of yas actually admitted to that too in ur own little ways without even realizing that either! Its NOT AGAINST THE RULES of me asking for white or latina..... only UR OWN PERSONAL RULES! Its because something YOU dont like and not about a rule that was NOT broken in the chat so admit it! Oh thats right.. yah already did! I didnt make any kind of statements in any of that post that put any race down or degraded any race. And with Nicky having the audacity to tell me that i "hate every race except my own" is total and complete bs because if yah look at my post it also says WHITE and im hispanic so how tf can i be RACIST??? There is no rule ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE regarding someones PREFERENCES so prove to me what that rule is! But the rules DOES state yah cant say what yah DONT want but what u DO want is allowed which is exactly what i did!
Those screenshots STILL dont prove nothing other than i was kicked. It dont PROVE what was said to be kicked. And it STILL dont show that that other account is me or that i even gave authorization to anyone to hop onto my ip or my account. Thats why i suspect it was a mod because they have ways of manipulating stuff. I know because ive seen it. Its all a rouge of hatred just to keep me out of the chat but once i collect my proof of DISCRIMINATION which is also hatred on me and kicked and banned because of no proof of anything im accused of then i will be making discrimination complaints against the site. I was already on the phone to some family i have up in the US over this issue since this IS a US based site so please keep feeding me proof!
I already have proof the compromise on my ip and my account was on THIS SITE ONLY!
And i DO archive screenshots of the thread here so i have it saved in case the thread is closed and deleted. :)

Good luck because it's not gonna work πŸ’€

And i DO archive screenshots of the thread here so i have it saved in case the thread is closed and deleted. 🧒

Please Call the Manager
It really Helps sometimes

Attachments

• 71CE4DB7-873B-4BD7-AF39-B7595519B9BC.jpeg
    71CE4DB7-873B-4BD7-AF39-B7595519B9BC.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 12
  • E46C7977-F681-4327-82BE-80CCE3EDDEEC.jpeg
    E46C7977-F681-4327-82BE-80CCE3EDDEEC.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 0D9BD7A9-F8AF-4BFE-8AB2-EBAA9E3F8BFD.jpeg
    0D9BD7A9-F8AF-4BFE-8AB2-EBAA9E3F8BFD.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 12
  • F35E8A59-678B-4192-93DF-7558D91F51FB.jpeg
    F35E8A59-678B-4192-93DF-7558D91F51FB.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 6F336CC0-E091-4A2E-9EEE-CBE74079868B.jpeg
    6F336CC0-E091-4A2E-9EEE-CBE74079868B.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 13
Good luck because it's not gonna work πŸ’€
Actually u dont know too much! Its already working! The site is under investigation and my family up north is working on US federal court orders since the internet is considered a form of communication and online communication is a federal thing!
Thats all i can say! They refused to believe me so action has been taken as i said it would. πŸ™‚

good for u, u do know threatening is another valid ban πŸ’€
btw
cant wait for those "feds" to dig deep and see ur pervy and racist posts on both sites

That still proves nothing but i dont need to see nothing now because since the site is under investigation i can say nothing more. I HAVE been informed tho to continue collectimg proof as it helps in thier investigations. I had proof that this was over hatred of me plus that the linked account happened just on THIS site... and im gathering more proof as i get it! 😁