Kicked for 2 hours by this "h" dude???

I was just kicked by this "h" dude a few minutes ago between 1230am and 0100 am.

I post this:

Any single les bi or pan girls here?? White or latina only!! Southwestern US and northwestern Mexico preferably!! NOOO DUDES!!! I will only block yah!!

And i get this???Screenshot_20220521-015115_Chrome.jpg

May i ask where tf is the proof that im such a "known perv reg acct"???
I dont appreciate being accused of something im not nor ever fukkin will be!!
I need answers of this and proof please!

Mucha gracias!!

Jaiden

I was just kicked by this "h" dude a few minutes ago between 1230am and 0100 am.

I post this:

Any single les bi or pan girls here?? White or latina only!! Southwestern US and northwestern Mexico preferably!! NOOO DUDES!!! I will only block yah!!

And i get this???View attachment 1018

Mucha gracias!!

Jaiden
Dm @Kevin or any of the mods for attention on it please

Im not really concerned on what Nicky has to say. Hes not an admin. Hes only a mod and has no power to fix anything like the admins or owners do. And since he cant bann his answers mean nothing to me but to answer ur question... no they have not.

It was my misconception in the beginning that you were kicked because of a linked alt account however apparently your post was recognized as something a known perv/pedo would post in chat by another mod and thusly you were reported for ban. We can only wait until that mod gets on the forums for this to be solved. I'm sorry I can't help much atm but I will let the mod know so that they can contact you.

I post this:

And i get this???View attachment 1018

Mucha gracias!!

Jaiden
ive kicked u and ive placed u up for a ban. the txt ur mentioning was posted by a pervy guest acc and therefore ur kick is saying same, beside the fact how ur acc is linked to an inapp male acc Bryan Yotu, using same ip

ive kicked u and ive placed u up for a ban. the txt ur mentioning was posted by a pervy guest acc and therefore ur kick is saying same, beside the fact how ur acc is linked to an inapp male acc Bryan Yotu, using same ip
But that still doesnt mean anything! I have stated many times that i have no freaking knowledge of who that person is or how my chat account got linked when i authorized nothing of the such nor even knew it happened until i was told about it by Tifa! Also i would like to know what post was posted and why it was considered as "pedo" or "perv"! I simply was asking for LES GIRLS because im a LES FEMALE myself! In no fukkin way am i whoever that "Bryan" is nor do i know HOW they even was able to PIGGYBACK my ip and use it only on THIS THIS THIS chat site! I go to several other sites and im even a mod on one of those chat sites and NONE of my accounts on any of those other chats i go to is compromised in any way! So why just THIS site?? I have been on this site less than a year and i have only used ONEEEEE fukkin account and its always been THIS jaiden one! Open ur eyes and look instead of prejudging those you dont fukkin know! I did NOTHING wrong in that chat and you know it! I believe something in whatever post i was supposed to have posted that was so "pedo" or "pervy" to you that u became personally upset and just used the pedo thing as an excuse to kick me then have them bann me. What a pile of crap you are to do something like that without PROOF of any wrongdoing by me! I will say this ONCE and ONLY ONCE... im no pedo... im no perv... i never have been nor will i ever will be... i never NEVER made any kind if statements in those chats that provoked otherwise and i have had no problems with any other mods regarding as such! Im NOT going to stand as guilty when in fact im guilty of NOTHING! Provide the proof THEN ill believe yah but if you have any common sense at all and since you had them bann me... it should be up to YOU to also have me UNBANNED and not bothered again unless proper proof is given that i have done any REASONABLE wrongdoing. I will continue fighting this until somebody starts realizing I AM NOT FUKKIN GUILTY!!! Also i would suggest yah do ur research and yah will find out that IP's CAN BE HACKED, PIGGYBACKED AND COMPROMISED and NO site is safe no matter how safe they say they are. The hack happened on THIS site, not any other ones! I done virus and malware checks on my phone and found nothing compromised so that only means that other "linked" account activates when i login to the chat! Anyone with any common sense can know that! All they have to do is either kick the other account off ny account or just delete the account i have now and i can make a clean one. Its that simple. I wouldnt be going thru all of this if i WAS guilty. So now here comes the BIG question.... what would you think if this happened to YOU?? Would you HOPE somebody would actually give a shyt and HELP instead of just sitting back and making excuses of why they THINK ur guilty of something when you know for a fact that ur NOT guilty and they have absolutely NO proof whatsoever of ur guilt?? YOU tell ME just how ud feel! One other thing i must mention and if ur that "h" mod that kicked me... i have seen u in the chat MANY times before and i know for a fact u have seen ME in that chat many times before and i know for a fact and without no doubts whatsoever u have seen me post where im asking for LES GIRLS many times before... i KNOW uve seen it so why didnt u kick me before for it and why hasnt other mods kicked me before for it?? It just seems awful fishy that YOU was the only one that EVER kicked me for that...doesnt it ??? Hell... even Nicky has seen me post that and even HE never kicked me over that post...and that guy kicks on nearly EVERYTHING. Any other excuses to give me instead of facts?? How about trying again and give me the REAL reason u have it against me?

Also i just re-read that post u just posted and ur saying that what i posted was saying the exact same post that i posted. Well have u ever heard of a 'mimic account'? Id suggest yah research that. It happens in chats. Actually a hacker will run a hidden bot program in a chat on an unsuspected user which collects thier ip, piggybacks it whenever that user logs into the chat then MIMICS that account the bot links to. Research that and u will see that im right! As soon as i read that more carefully i KNEW what i was. Thus the reason the same post is posted as another user. The only problem is I DIDNT SEE IT whenever i made my posts..i only seen MINE which means the account, the compromising AND the post by that account was hidden from me so i couldnt see it. I really believe they need to fix the bios so that we can see if theres other accounts linked that is unauthorized. I KNOW the chat rules and i KNOW they dont allow linked accounts.

Last edited:
It was my misconception in the beginning that you were kicked because of a linked alt account however apparently your post was recognized as something a known perv/pedo would post in chat by another mod and thusly you were reported for ban. We can only wait until that mod gets on the forums for this to be solved. I'm sorry I can't help much atm but I will let the mod know so that they can contact you.
Its not ur fault Tifa and i place no blame on u whatsoever. At least u listened and all i can do is appreciate it. Its these other dufuses that cant look at reason. Im on these forums pleading my innocence and it falls on deaf ears and only what THEY want to believe which in reality is nothing but a one way track ending into a block wall.
I even told them i didnt mind the problem investigated and i wouldnt do that if i was guilty of what thier accusing me of. Actually ANYONE guilty would resist the case being investigated and promptly fixed. They KNOW they was wrong because i was never kicked before for it and they know for a fact accounts can be hacked by ones that know what thier doing since it happened only in that particular chat. That only means that the hacker was or IS only in that particular chat because my other accounts on the 3 other chats i go to isnt or wasnt compromised or piggybacked on my ip. I know this because after u told me about my account being linked i left for the other 3 chats i go to and had my accounts on those reviewed and all came up clean. Its just fishy to me its just in that particular chat and it was just the other day that my account or ip was compromised. I cant really ACCUSE that mod but only in my mind i THINK that mod just has a personal vengeance against me because in my posts im always asking for "white or latinas" and they took it personal and just used the entire post against me. Like i said i cant accuse and wont accuse this without solid proof... otherwise im just as bad as they are in accusing without proof. With all of this said and since they KNOW they are wrong they should at least have the audacity to lift the bann on me.
Hopefully the matter is resolved in a peaceful manner and everybody can get back to being happy again because im not letting this thing rest.

Last edited:
Its not ur fault Tifa and i place no blame on u whatsoever. At least u listened and all i can do is appreciate it. Its these other dufuses that cant look at reason. Im on these forums pleading my innocence and it falls on deaf ears and only what THEY want to believe which in reality is nothing but a one way track ending into a block wall.
I even told them i didnt mind the problem investigated and i wouldnt do that if i was guilty of what thier accusing me of. Actually ANYONE guilty would resist the case being investigated and promptly fixed. They KNOW they was wrong because i was never kicked before for it and they know for a fact accounts can be hacked by ones that know what thier doing since it happened only in that particular chat. That only means that the hacker was or IS only in that particular chat because my other accounts on the 3 other chats i go to isnt or wasnt compromised or piggybacked on my ip. I know this because after u told me about my account being linked i left for the other 3 chats i go to and had my accounts on those reviewed and all came up clean. Its just fishy to me its just in that particular chat and it was just the other day that my account or ip was compromised. I cant really ACCUSE that mod but only in my mind i THINK that mod just has a personal vengeance against me because in my posts im always asking for "white or latinas" and they took it personal and just used the entire post against me. Like i said i cant accuse and wont accuse this without solid proof... otherwise im just as bad as they are in accusing without proof. With all of this said and since they KNOW they are wrong they should at least have the audacity to lift the bann on me.
Hopefully the matter is resolved in a peaceful manner and everybody can get back to being happy again because im not letting this thing rest.
totally innocent
๐Ÿคก

ur acc on another chat,

Attachments

• 018CF7C6-BB37-47ED-B36B-A048F5BB67B0.jpeg
    018CF7C6-BB37-47ED-B36B-A048F5BB67B0.jpeg
    482.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 0D27ABA0-9281-4BBE-8679-E5B7D109575D.jpeg
    0D27ABA0-9281-4BBE-8679-E5B7D109575D.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 27
soo ur claims how u dunno abt the linked pervy kos guest acc and linked inapp male reg acc r total bs...

But that still doesnt mean anything! I have stated many times that i have no freaking knowledge of who that person is or how my chat account got linked when i authorized nothing of the such nor even knew it happened until i was told about it by Tifa! Also i would like to know what post was posted and why it was considered as "pedo" or "perv"! I simply was asking for LES GIRLS because im a LES FEMALE myself! In no fukkin way am i whoever that "Bryan" is nor do i know HOW they even was able to PIGGYBACK my ip and use it only on THIS THIS THIS chat site! I go to several other sites and im even a mod on one of those chat sites and NONE of my accounts on any of those other chats i go to is compromised in any way! So why just THIS site?? I have been on this site less than a year and i have only used ONEEEEE fukkin account and its always been THIS jaiden one! Open ur eyes and look instead of prejudging those you dont fukkin know! I did NOTHING wrong in that chat and you know it! I believe something in whatever post i was supposed to have posted that was so "pedo" or "pervy" to you that u became personally upset and just used the pedo thing as an excuse to kick me then have them bann me. What a pile of crap you are to do something like that without PROOF of any wrongdoing by me! I will say this ONCE and ONLY ONCE... im no pedo... im no perv... i never have been nor will i ever will be... i never NEVER made any kind if statements in those chats that provoked otherwise and i have had no problems with any other mods regarding as such! Im NOT going to stand as guilty when in fact im guilty of NOTHING! Provide the proof THEN ill believe yah but if you have any common sense at all and since you had them bann me... it should be up to YOU to also have me UNBANNED and not bothered again unless proper proof is given that i have done any REASONABLE wrongdoing. I will continue fighting this until somebody starts realizing I AM NOT FUKKIN GUILTY!!! Also i would suggest yah do ur research and yah will find out that IP's CAN BE HACKED, PIGGYBACKED AND COMPROMISED and NO site is safe no matter how safe they say they are. The hack happened on THIS site, not any other ones! I done virus and malware checks on my phone and found nothing compromised so that only means that other "linked" account activates when i login to the chat! Anyone with any common sense can know that! All they have to do is either kick the other account off ny account or just delete the account i have now and i can make a clean one. Its that simple. I wouldnt be going thru all of this if i WAS guilty. So now here comes the BIG question.... what would you think if this happened to YOU?? Would you HOPE somebody would actually give a shyt and HELP instead of just sitting back and making excuses of why they THINK ur guilty of something when you know for a fact that ur NOT guilty and they have absolutely NO proof whatsoever of ur guilt?? YOU tell ME just how ud feel! One other thing i must mention and if ur that "h" mod that kicked me... i have seen u in the chat MANY times before and i know for a fact u have seen ME in that chat many times before and i know for a fact and without no doubts whatsoever u have seen me post where im asking for LES GIRLS many times before... i KNOW uve seen it so why didnt u kick me before for it and why hasnt other mods kicked me before for it?? It just seems awful fishy that YOU was the only one that EVER kicked me for that...doesnt it ??? Hell... even Nicky has seen me post that and even HE never kicked me over that post...and that guy kicks on nearly EVERYTHING. Any other excuses to give me instead of facts?? How about trying again and give me the REAL reason u have it against me?

Also i just re-read that post u just posted and ur saying that what i posted was saying the exact same post that i posted. Well have u ever heard of a 'mimic account'? Id suggest yah research that. It happens in chats. Actually a hacker will run a hidden bot program in a chat on an unsuspected user which collects thier ip, piggybacks it whenever that user logs into the chat then MIMICS that account the bot links to. Research that and u will see that im right! As soon as i read that more carefully i KNEW what i was. Thus the reason the same post is posted as another user. The only problem is I DIDNT SEE IT whenever i made my posts..i only seen MINE which means the account, the compromising AND the post by that account was hidden from me so i couldnt see it. I really believe they need to fix the bios so that we can see if theres other accounts linked that is unauthorized. I KNOW the chat rules and i KNOW they dont allow linked accounts.
Didn't you claim to be a *** mod? Yet none of the mods know who you are there. Now why are you coming at me saying "I kick for everything"? Keep my name out of this thread. Oh and another thing aren't you a big racist? You hate Arabs don't you? You hate everyone that's not the same race as you, so you see you'd of been banned sooner than later anyway for being racist. Now keep me out of this.

Secondly, linked accounts are almost always the same person because it's connected with an ip and the person with the ip has to login to another account before you would have another account, unless it's a sibling which I doubt it is. Another thing you claim that you "don't" know how that account is linked, yet it can't be someone else, unless you've been sharing accounts which isn't allowed either.

Ps. You're wasting time when you've been very inappropriate on our sister site.

soo ur claims how u dunno abt the linked pervy kos guest acc and linked inapp male reg acc r total bs...
But ur STILL not answering my question... WHERES THE PROOF THAT I AUTHORIZED A LINK TO MY ACCOUNT??? Because i STILL dont see it. I see MY account there yes... but i dont see proof that im the dude or have any involvement of me allowing someone else on my account??? So nothing is bullshit until its properly PROVEN otherwise just shut up about it and take ur hatred and problem with me elsewhere!

Didn't you claim to be a *** mod? Yet none of the mods know who you are there. Now why are you coming at me saying "I kick for everything"? Keep my name out of this thread. Oh and another thing aren't you a big racist? You hate Arabs don't you? You hate everyone that's not the same race as you, so you see you'd of been banned sooner than later anyway for being racist. Now keep me out of this.

Secondly, linked accounts are almost always the same person because it's connected with an ip and the person with the ip has to login to another account before you would have another account, unless it's a sibling which I doubt it is. Another thing you claim that you "don't" know how that account is linked, yet it can't be someone else, unless you've been sharing accounts which isn't allowed either.

Ps. You're wasting time when you've been very inappropriate on our sister site.
As for u... i never said what my username is over there so how the fk would u even know who to ask for? Maybe it was YOU that linked my account. Who knows?? Mods have ways of minipulating accounts. They can add words and delete words on peoples bios so dont come off with me about all the bs because im not having it. Most know im not guilty and i know im nit guilty. The whole thing is over some "mods" that has hate because of people not agreeing with thr same shyt they agree with. Thats all it comes down to. As i said it hasnt been proven yet and until it is i will continue fighting this whether in on here or not.
And i dont appreciate u going around other sites and nosing into my affairs. I never said my username on there. That very well COULD be classified as ONLINE STALKING. And u also confirmed what i thought this whole thing is about when u mentioned about me supposedly hating arabs and that only confirmed its a HATE thing and not actually anything else so keep talking while i continue collecting MY proof because ill be contacting the sites domaine with complaints. I didnt want to have to go this far but it looks like i have to. I simply will not stand accused of something im not and if im banned just over hatred and idiots not believing me on my innocence then i will just do what i have to do.
What i may do on other sites is not ANYONES business on this site...including modding.

Last edited:
As for u... i never said what my username is over there so how the fk would u even know who to ask for? Maybe it was YOU that linked my account. Who knows?? Mods have ways of minipulating accounts. They can add words and delete words on peoples bios so dont come off with me about all the bs because im not having it. Most know im not guilty and i know im nit guilty. The whole thing is over some "mods" that has hate because of people not agreeing with thr same shyt they agree with. Thats all it comes down to. As i said it hasnt been proven yet and until it is i will continue fighting this whether in on here or not.
Now accusing me of hacking? Sad sad ๐Ÿ’€