Kicked for 2 hours by this "h" dude???

If thier acting like a mod but they indeed are not then thats also a bannable offense. LMAO.
They pretty much just admitted it by saying "i dont have a staff badge".
i dont have a badge on this account, im just honest.. do u see a badge?

Thanks for the trophy. I told them i will continue fighting this since they chose not to listen. Wasnt MY choice.. it was THIERS. They shouldve just taken the correct path and chose to leave things alone and get proper proof before they go accusing the wrong people! Plus they wanted to include other sites which isnt and wasnt thier business. Those other sites have nothing to do with what happened on this one. Idk just how 'clearer' that can be. Involving other sites is pure chicken shyt. They came up with the bs they did because thats all it was was pure bullshyt. Nothing could be proven except my ONE account was kicked a few times but that means NOTHING! EVERYBODY is kicked once or twice on every chat site. And about the so called 'perv' thing.. ig thier country has never heard of CURIOUS TEENAGERS! LMFAO

Last edited:
Thanks for the trophy. I told them i will continue fighting this since they chose not to listen. Wasnt MY choice.. it was THIERS. They shouldve just taken the correct path and chose to leave things alone and get proper proof before they go accusing the wrong people! Plus they wanted to include other sites which isnt and wasnt thier business. Those other sites have nothing to do with what happened on this one. Idk just how 'clearer' that can be. Involving other sites is pure chicken shyt. They came up with the bs they did because thats all it was was pure bullshyt. Nothing could be proven except my ONE account was kicked a few times but that means NOTHING! EVERYBODY is kicked once or twice on every chat site. And about the so called 'perv' thing.. ig thier country has never heard of CURIOUS TEENAGERS! LMFAO
You take Internet Seriously ?
I mean that trophy shit ?

You call it curious teens, yet that would make you a perv for wanting nudes.

yk
u could create a democratic poll abt it
and see wht ppl say
am i a mod or a not

"democracy is important"

Dude ur an idiot! I NEVERRRRR asked for nudes from ANYONE nor did i OFFER anyone nudes!!! Again PROVE that i did or stfu!
Mate, you are making yourself look bad with all the cussing. Are they making a legitimate point of you sending the "n" word ( not the race, the pictures ) Just, hangout and relax. I might not make sense as I wasn't there, but as for now. The cussing/attacks makes you extremely low..

yk
u could create a democratic poll abt it
and see wht ppl say
am i a mod or a not

"democracy is important"
Personally irdgaf if ur a mod or not! Im not here for that! Im here for u fukkers to PROVE... and i mean the CORRECT proof that i did any wrongdoing at all to get banned! So far i have seen NOTHING proving anything except a few kicks which EVERYBODY gets! Ive seen NOTHING...NO PROOF AT ALL showing that i had knowledge of any other accounts linked to mine OR that i authorized any such thing to happen! I want PROOF that i have had any other accounts on that fukkin site since ive been on that fukkin site! So far ive seen NOTHING except bs. Now show me the fukkin proof or stfu and unbann me because there IS NO PROOF. Any dumbass can see that since no valid proof has been shown then that means there us no proof to show thus the bann was just as i suspected it was... BOGUS!
That means they banned just on some morons words and had no positive proof on what they was saying. Ive seen others in that chat that said worse shyt than me and never got kicked NOR banned. And i know for a fact and without a doubt that i dont have that much of a kick history to warrant a bann. I know this because i was TOLD this by a few reputable mods. I DONT have any 'innapropriate history' to even warrant a fukkin bann. Idgaf what that OTHER account may have said or done that was suspiciously linked to mine.. im only concerned on my ONE account.. the one ive ALWAYS used. As i have said all along... the bann was over PERSONAL VENDETTA just because i have preferences which isnt fukking against any rules... so show me that they are... it had nothing to do with SITE RULES so PROVE to me otherwise!

Mate, you are making yourself look bad with all the cussing. Are they making a legitimate point of you sending the "n" word ( not the race, the pictures ) Just, hangout and relax. I might not make sense as I wasn't there, but as for now. The cussing/attacks makes you extremely low..
Im not the type to relax when i know im in the right...and i told them im not letting this go.

This, "H" dude is @nista ? How funny, indeed. On my old Rosalina account on the chat I was not warned for "Allegedly" "spam pinging " another moderators name. At least two or three moderators were online and ,yet this person had an issue for needing someone.

Im not the type to relax when i know im in the right...and i told them im not letting this go.
I dont recall ever saying an 'n' word. Hell i never even made any kind of hatred remarks toward ANY race even though they make it sound as i did. For the record i have nothing against ANY race, creed nor colour.. as freinds..but i DO have my right to preferences when it comes to who or what i may spend the rest of my life with. Thats actually 'racist' in itself when the dufuses try telling me i have no right to my preferences.

This, "H" dude is @nista ? How funny, indeed. On my old Rosalina account on the chat I was not warned for "Allegedly" "spam pinging " another moderators name. At least two or three modeeators were online and ,yet this person had an issue for needing someone.
Ig it is H. Either that or they hacked a way to get the mod panel showing i was kicked.
And tbh.. if certain mods here are THAT sensitive and fukked up and just make shyt up as a personal vendetta to get someone banned simply because they dont LIKE that person because of preferences then they really dont deserve being a mod. They need to straighten out thier own life before going and fukkin with someone elses and just being allowed a kick or bann button. Sorry but its true!