Who wants to be King?

Is Kevin a good Admin?

• No

• Yes

• I don't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro 💀 kevin is not a bad admin, i mean he is dedicated like nista said, and also strives to maintain rules. reebs, is really caring a friendly! both of them make an amazing admin couple. im pretty sure both of them have experience, kevin started off as a mod on kc, i believe. and they both have been an admin for over a year now

bro 💀 kevin is not a bad admin, i mean he is dedicated like nista said, and also strives to maintain rules. reebs, is really caring a friendly! both of them make an amazing admin couple. im pretty sure both of them have experience, kevin started off as a mod on kc, i believe. and they both have been an admin for over a year now
That guy who made thread got banned 💀

Correct, mod first on kc

kevon do's whats best for the site its very obvious people who had diffrent pointofview will criticise him . so yeah hes doing his work and he has got enough work experience to handle things .

I just created this account to vote on the forums, and also, I can see clearly that people are still talking about this issue here. It seems like I was right 100%. But #McCommunity is still supporting their admin.

@Kevin is lucky that he is in the twenty-first century rather than ancient times; otherwise, he would have been my slave. Or I would have chopped off his head with my axe 🪓💀

What can you do?
Ban? Do it. That's what you can do... Just remember that I have Viking blood in my body. I was born to become a king, and you're a *** ass with your ugly *** face #Homophobicjoke
Don't fart here...
just leave this place
mf retired

@Ä’vlyn_ I just made this account to make it clear that i will not be creating accounts on forums because there is no need.
My mood is off. It seems like everyone is scared and hiding themselves from me, waiting for Kevin to come and block me Haha

@Ä’vlyn_ I just made this account to make it clear that i will not be creating accounts on forums because there is no need.
My mood is off. It seems like everyone is scared and hiding themselves from me, waiting for Kevin to come and block me Haha
Oh NOOO :eek:
I am scared as hell:D
I am trying my best to hide:p
But you are smort :sick:
Btw slow claps for your 1st paragraph:devilish:

I just created this account to vote on the forums, and also, I can see clearly that people are still talking about this issue here. It seems like I was right 100%. But #McCommunity is still supporting their admin.

@Kevin is lucky that he is in the twenty-first century rather than ancient times; otherwise, he would have been my slave. Or I would have chopped off his head with my axe 🪓💀

What can you do?
Ban? Do it. That's what you can do... Just remember that I have Viking blood in my body. I was born to become a king, and you're a *** ass with your ugly *** face #Homophobicjoke
Don't fart here...
just leave this place
mf retired
this was the most democratic post ive seen
😭💀

Status
Not open for further replies.