Random posts, feel free to add anything about your day or what sort. Have fun with this and there isn't a limit.

Lmao, you really care about English. If you don’t want to look forward on talking about English then why try to fix me?

I will just say this: “I don’t see why you let it slide when this isn’t a sex chat or an adult chat..”
okay

Anyway, going off topic.

Lord, lord, lord.

Going to continue chatting.

I’m moving on, just disgusting. Tried to help, but nah the weird people were still there.

Okay, awkward🙄, anyway.

I’m going to do other things now.

well I'm not dirty minded so, I don't have much to say, and it's still too, no to.
Lord, who said you were dirty minded? Respectfully you did not take action🙄, this isn’t an sex chat or adult chat🤧.

Edit: and heaven knows that this chat is hard to maintain cleanliness.

Lmao, as I said I don’t care about the spelling, you just said “okay” thought you were done🤧.

x-x the fact they tried to Doxx me here, but the fact they came to a chat where I was a super admin. Lmao, they tried smh x-x they knew my ip/device/web browser from private chatting here, but I'm like I know yours too? Some person named hmhmu13 or something(netherlands)dude.

Turning everything off except to friends and declining all new friend requests. Smh, should of known what his purpose for all users.