Random posts, feel free to add anything about your day or what sort. Have fun with this and there isn't a limit.

like damn

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    373.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (83).png
    Screenshot (83).png
    379 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (84).png
    Screenshot (84).png
    383.7 KB · Views: 11
just use common sense bruh
You realize "new" people will not understand why the first thing was a kick. I don't care if it was about "common sense" or not, but for the job you have, you should warn. You know I'm a person too? Also, I'm not your comrade, your brother, or friend. I don't understand why you aren't doing a proper job tho- and my account would be clean.

As, for yesterday I reported some activity in the role play room and you assumed I was talking about, "P ussy cat" I even sent reports through, but you were dealing with others. I've tried to explain what has happened, but no? You insisted to not go in that room? And to elaborate what they did: Talk about sex, talking about sucking milky tities, and all the others I will not say.

You realize "new" people will not understand why the first thing was a kick. I don't care if it was about "common sense" or not, but for the job you have, you should warn. You know I'm a person too? Also, I'm not your comrade, your brother, or friend. I don't understand why you aren't doing a proper job tho- and my account would be clean.

As, for yesterday I reported some activity in the role play room and you assumed I was talking about, "P ussy cat" I even sent reports through, but you were dealing with others. I've tried to explain what has happened, but no? You insisted to not go in that room? And to elaborate what they did: Talk about sex, talking about sucking milky tities, and all the others I will not say.
you didn't explain shit to me and I never said anything about you being my friend, just deal with it

you didn't explain shit to me and I never said anything about you being my friend, just deal with it
I did explain shit to you, smh. You keep saying, bruh when I talk to you every time. Deal with the shit happening in the role play room like that?

I reported things to you with the account messages in the role play room your response was something like this,“ dealing with other reports I’ve read your dm”and I’ve waited at that point. I don’t see how you are confused about this..and letting it slide till who knows when..

Attachments

• 13F26703-F7D8-4F6E-93DF-9731D7DACDCB.jpeg
    13F26703-F7D8-4F6E-93DF-9731D7DACDCB.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 8EB1AEC1-8FFA-4461-B359-C5CFB0A16B50.jpeg
    8EB1AEC1-8FFA-4461-B359-C5CFB0A16B50.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 11
yes I have in fact, and if the roleplay room is disgusting, then leave it?

And the role play is for everybody to be honest. This doesn’t happen to often, but I already left that room to the main. I was dming you. I don’t see why you let it slide when this isn’t a sex chat or an adult chat..

then don't ask me about how good my English is
Lmao, you really care about English. If you don’t want to look forward on talking about English then why try to fix me?

I will just say this: “I don’t see why you let it slide when this isn’t a sex chat or an adult chat..”