Online dating/potential catfish(?) idfk

He looks innocent tho lol...ask for a video call and clear ur doubts
I have but he doesnt want to 😰 asked for a voice reveal a while back, i did mine and kept pressing him for one too but he said he was busy w school and stuff and didnt have time and i felt rly guilty for keeping on asking so after that i just left it 😭

Did you figure it out?? Is he or isn't he a catfish?
Idkk i dont think he is? The main thing i had doubts about wasnt wether hes a catfish or not tbh i was more worried that he was older than he said bc it feels like he doesnt rly know how to use sc properly which could of been a warning sign (no bitmoji, snap map not on, birthday off, etc.) but ig u can put that down to the fact that some people just like keeping it private? I doubt he is lying ab age bc like hes never forced me into doing anything i dont want, never like threatened me or anything, never pressured into meeting up, so it seems highly unlikely but u never know- in conclusion: probably not older than 15, may not be the guy in the pics but idm if hes lying ab how he looks as long as hes not a nonce

We have instincts for a reason if you already feel concerned well, js that might not be a good sign. Praying for your soul atm. 💀

Okay i'm gna keep this short but I need help pls girls I've been dating this guy on sc for a few weeks he's 15 i'm 13 yes ik not the best age difference but anyways I kind of feel like I'm being catfished bc I have that "too good to be true" feeling and he's only sent me a face snap once also after that he sent an ab pic and his skin looked darker but in the other pics its a white boy so yea idk if it was just the lighting but still also all his pics look like he's some sort of insta child model I'll put a few here and the quality is slightly grainy im probably just being paranoid but still View attachment 1360View attachment 1361View attachment 1362View attachment 1363
As you are only 13 I would suggest you are very very cautious as online sites are full of fake profiles that are generally old guys preying on young girls like yourself. So much better and safer to meet someone in real life and take a good friend with you just to be sure. The quality of images is pretty crap so as others have suggested I would ask for video chat, and if you are at all suspicious then cut the call and block his account. You have all the time in the world to find a decent guy and if this guy is already making you question whether he is genuine or not then best block him and move on now for your own peace of mind and safety.