Online dating/potential catfish(?) idfk

Hsmith09

Okay i'm gna keep this short but I need help pls girls I've been dating this guy on sc for a few weeks he's 15 i'm 13 yes ik not the best age difference but anyways I kind of feel like I'm being catfished bc I have that "too good to be true" feeling and he's only sent me a face snap once also after that he sent an ab pic and his skin looked darker but in the other pics its a white boy so yea idk if it was just the lighting but still also all his pics look like he's some sort of insta child model I'll put a few here and the quality is slightly grainy im probably just being paranoid but still Screenshot_20220606-183618_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220606-180855_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220606-180902_Gallery.jpg20220528_131756.jpg

Okay i'm gna keep this short but I need help pls girls I've been dating this guy on sc for a few weeks he's 15 i'm 13 yes ik not the best age difference but anyways I kind of feel like I'm being catfished bc I have that "too good to be true" feeling and he's only sent me a face snap once also after that he sent an ab pic and his skin looked darker but in the other pics its a white boy so yea idk if it was just the lighting but still also all his pics look like he's some sort of insta child model I'll put a few here and the quality is slightly grainy im probably just being paranoid but still View attachment 1360View attachment 1361View attachment 1362View attachment 1363
He looks innocent tho lol...ask for a video call and clear ur doubts

Okay i'm gna keep this short but I need help pls girls I've been dating this guy on sc for a few weeks he's 15 i'm 13 yes ik not the best age difference but anyways I kind of feel like I'm being catfished bc I have that "too good to be true" feeling and he's only sent me a face snap once also after that he sent an ab pic and his skin looked darker but in the other pics its a white boy so yea idk if it was just the lighting but still also all his pics look like he's some sort of insta child model I'll put a few here and the quality is slightly grainy im probably just being paranoid but still View attachment 1360View attachment 1361View attachment 1362View attachment 1363
Did you figure it out?? Is he or isn't he a catfish?