Online dating/potential catfish(?) idfk

He looks innocent tho lol...ask for a video call and clear ur doubts
I have but he doesnt want to 😰 asked for a voice reveal a while back, i did mine and kept pressing him for one too but he said he was busy w school and stuff and didnt have time and i felt rly guilty for keeping on asking so after that i just left it 😭

Did you figure it out?? Is he or isn't he a catfish?
Idkk i dont think he is? The main thing i had doubts about wasnt wether hes a catfish or not tbh i was more worried that he was older than he said bc it feels like he doesnt rly know how to use sc properly which could of been a warning sign (no bitmoji, snap map not on, birthday off, etc.) but ig u can put that down to the fact that some people just like keeping it private? I doubt he is lying ab age bc like hes never forced me into doing anything i dont want, never like threatened me or anything, never pressured into meeting up, so it seems highly unlikely but u never know- in conclusion: probably not older than 15, may not be the guy in the pics but idm if hes lying ab how he looks as long as hes not a nonce

We have instincts for a reason if you already feel concerned well, js that might not be a good sign. Praying for your soul atm. 💀