• No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I Don't know

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, the rules should be followed, right? Instead of forming groups with friends and voting, the admin will listen
Not friends it's the truth ! not the whole site will support us right? we are right both the users are different we know them both personally and as hindi room mod I know about the users

why are u girls so pressed btw? he will get unbanned if he's someone else.
(he is real btw i know both of them)

why are u girls so pressed btw? he will get unbanned if he's someone else.
(he is real btw i know both of them)
We just want to expose MPC aka momos who is well known in hindi room for abusing others and having fake accounts.

We just want to expose MPC aka momos who is well known in hindi room for abusing others and having fake accounts.
he have his own reasons to abuse and there's no point in exposing him. we already know MPC is the one who abuses.
He's banned for good.

@FuKeRR Who has been banned? If you're talking about me, then let me tell you that I have never been banned because I follow the rules.. they're scamming not me 💀

We just want to expose MPC aka momos
Where did the topic of momos come from? Why are you so focused on it? If you want to discuss it thoroughly, create a new thread, and you shouldn't change the topic in this thread.. "expose"? How 🤔

Where did the topic of momos come from? Why are you so focused on it? If you want to discuss it thoroughly, create a new thread, and you shouldn't change the topic in this thread.. "expose"? How 🤔
Ok all of us know here that you are momos and you have many fake accounts. You have been banned and you come on teen chat by various fake accounts of urs. Pls stop this act of urs. You are the one who falsely got Thekedar banned cuz you have personal grudges with him. We know what you are trying to do.

but i have never been banned 😐
Account account? I have only one acc on tc
reverse psychology or what?

Ok now stop it ! end of discussion everything is now up to the administrator.
your argument is going nowhere now everyone have their own point of view now chill
you're right; we should leave this to the owner because only they can verify the truth. I spoke up when something seemed wrong. Now, it's up to the owner to take action. Scams are happening here, and everyone knows some people are supporting it by forming groups. Two of their accounts have already been banned, and there are more accounts left to be banned. I hope the owner takes action, and you'll find screenshots of it on my thread post

Whats the name of ur account?
Why do you want to know about me? so you can hate on me too? I can't reveal my username to you, but if there's a problematic issue, I can inform the admin or owner via pm. But I don't think I should answer this.. so no

okay. but u can't deny u come on as a guest acc to abuse users.
If you don't know about me, then don't talk about me.. do you want to know anything about me by saying anything? If so, you should create a new thread (Mystery of MPC user), then maybe you'll get a reply, but you're talking off-topic, which changes the topic. Why is this happening to me when I prove something, then you guys ask other questions? Maybe I'm giving you more replies and time than needed.
I needed to report a scam, so I created this thread, but you all started drama here. But those who scam don't usually last long; the truth becomes evident over time

If you don't know about me, then don't talk about me.. do you want to know anything about me by saying anything? If so, you should create a new thread (Mystery of MPC user), then maybe you'll get a reply, but you're talking off-topic, which changes the topic. Why is this happening to me when I prove something, then you guys ask other questions? Maybe I'm giving you more replies and time than needed.
I needed to report a scam, so I created this thread, but you all started drama here. But those who scam don't usually last long; the truth becomes evident over time
"if u don't know abt me, then don't talk abt me"
dude u're all over forums bitching since last month. Everyone knows what a big clown u are. And i am not off topic. you say u're still on teenchat site yet, ur other accounts (guest accounts) are banned which means u're bypassing a ban.
anyways, i got no prob with u. just stop coming with guest accounts and stop being an ass.
peace.

"if u don't know abt me, then don't talk abt me"
dude u're all over forums bitching since last month. Everyone knows what a big clown u are. And i am not off topic. you say u're still on teenchat site yet, ur other accounts (guest accounts) are banned which means u're bypassing a ban.
anyways, i got no prob with u. just stop coming with guest accounts and stop being an ass.
peace.
But you were the guest who was banned from the site.. i don't use guest account

I want to add 1 thing to this thread and that is about this Thekadaar...If he is not overage then why did he have a former username of "Childmolester" and 49 other usernames, which includes both male and female usernames? I mean come on! Plus I have ask for proof of age and have yet to get anything, so I will go with common sense and instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.