• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Is he the same person or different person ? *thekedaar and thekedar*​

• Yes
  • No
  • I Don't know"
make no sense 💀

Someone By mistake banned Thekedar Instead of Thekedaar .
They both are different users .
I request to please look into this matter and try to solve my query .
Thekedar is a nice and fair room admin for Hindi room , almost everyone in hindi room is happy with his performance .😊
Yes exactly we are all happy with the way he treats others and how he performs his duties. Ig there has been a mistake while banning considering the fact that there are two users by the name thekedar and thekedaar @Arkham pls look into this matter immediately. Thanks

Yes exactly we are all happy with the way he treats others and how he performs his duties. Ig there has been a mistake while banning considering the fact that there are two users by the name thekedar and thekedaar @Arkham pls look into this matter immediately. Thanks
Here, the rules should be followed, right? Instead of forming groups with friends and voting, the admin will listen

Trust?
Don't you think having multiple VIP accounts and then taking money from someone else is the right thing to do?

Still you're making assumptions, you just don't want to believe that what you're saying isn't true
"Trust"?
You and your friends also know that you're lying, and here the admin follows the rules, so your group formation or planning won't get em unbanned. Perhaps even other VIPs could be banned for bypassing

@MPC So basically you are saying that we made a group called "Hideout" where we are discussing stuff...right?
Pls no drama here
Isn't Alayna's account shared with Musafir?
I won't reply if you all keep lying as a group. If you have proof, then tell, because the admin doesn't ban without proof.. keep blah blahing

Pls no drama here
Isn't Alayna's account shared with Musafir?
I won't reply if you all keep lying as a group. If you have proof, then tell, because the admin doesn't ban without proof.. keep blah blahing
How do you know that we are grouping? Are you stalking us or something ? :)

"Trust"?
You and your friends also know that you're lying, and here the admin follows the rules, so your group formation or planning won't get em unbanned. Perhaps even other VIPs could be banned for bypassing
The one who's lying is you . We didn't made any room . Or violated any rule . Stop accusing us without any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.