• I Don't know

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8528

@Annie @Administrator There is a user named 'Musafir' who is involved in a scam. his main account does not have VIP but he has it on another account. he is providing VIP to other users for free not on their main accounts, but by giving them a different ID and password. If he is purchasing VIP legitimately, why isn't he giving VIP to everyone's main account? This is a request to investigate this matter as it seems like a scam; otherwise, it could have a significant impact on the reputation of the website's users 🙏
R=real acc, F=fake acc

Musafir - 3.PNG======4.PNG
Khushi - 1.PNG========2.PNG
- ......7.PNG &&&& 5.PNG .......Both of them are sharing one VIP account which was given by a musafir and they have hidden the account

Musafir vip acc
Musafir = Alayana = Munna bhiya

Attachments

• L.PNG
    L.PNG
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
Musafir had given another account to a girl, and his VIP subscription expired after 1 month. Then, he started scamming again, and this time he has 2 VIP accounts that he has obtained from people by pretending to be a girl
he can give these two accounts to anyone and he's talking to people while pretending to be that girl. I have proof of this as well, which you can see in the screenshot. But he is actually a boy who is pretending to be a girl
@Arkham You should take action here as a large-scale VIP scam is happening, and it's having a negative impact on users

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_0827_135329.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_135329.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2023_0827_135300.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_135300.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
In this screenshot, you can see that he was pretending to be a girl and talking. His main account is 'Musafir,' and he keeps changing usernames

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_140259.jpg
    IMG_20230827_140259.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2023_0827_140633.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_140633.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 15
@Arkham In the screenshot, he is saying that he is giving the account to someone else today, laughing, because for him, sharing accounts is a normal thing.
This is the proof : Screenshot_2023_0827_132015.jpg

When I tried to translate that it came out as "I am giving this image today"

When I tried to translate that it came out as "I am giving this image today"
If you don't know how to transition, then it's not my fault, and when I talked to the Indian mod, I received this reply..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_0827_141701.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_141701.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2023_0827_141721.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_141721.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2023_0827_141735.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0827_141735.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 21
Mod has deleted some messages.
Will anyone understand what's happening here? And why is this scam being supported?

Am I getting this correct that we are talking about gifting VIP?
There's a user known as Musafir who is notorious for spamming. Despite being banned multiple times for spamming, they know how to bypass the bans. They pretend to be a girl to receive vips from boys who think they're a girl, and later, Musafir shares the account's password with Indian girls, claiming they bought VIP. The screenshots provide evidence of Musafir giving away the account's password, and a moderator named Zain is supporting Musafir because they are friends

@Arkham In the screenshot, he is saying that he is giving the account to someone else today, laughing, because for him, sharing accounts is a normal thing.
This is the proof : View attachment 2415
It is allowed to gift a VIP/VIP account. If a person no longer wishes to use their VIP account, they can gift it to a friend, but this must be done through the admin. The admin will then transfer the account information to the other user. However, it's not allowed to share your account with someone or give your password to someone.
And this translates to, " 'I'm giving away my account today."
There's a user known as Musafir who is notorious for spamming. Despite being banned multiple times for spamming, they know how to bypass the bans. They pretend to be a girl to receive vips from boys who think they're a girl, and later, Musafir shares the account's password with Indian girls, claiming they bought VIP. The screenshots provide evidence of Musafir giving away the account's password, and a moderator named Zain is supporting Musafir because they are friends
Do not create unnecessary drama. Musafir is not my friend. Yes, he was banned in the past, and he repeatedly bypassed the ban. A ban report was submitted to the previous admin, but he was not banned. Now, the decision lies with the current admin.

in that image he says "i'm giving this account away today".. hope that helps
thank you for the translation... Here we can see how even after breaking the rules, the moderator is still protecting their friend. The admin should take action on this

why does Musafir have 5 VIP accounts? He has given VIP to 5 girls, and these accounts are new. If he already has existing accounts, then why is he creating these new VIP accounts? He should directly gift VIP to his friends. But why does he share the password of that account every time?

It is allowed to gift a VIP/VIP account. If a person no longer wishes to use their VIP account, they can gift it to a friend, but this must be done through the admin. The admin will then transfer the account information to the other user. However, it's not allowed to share your account with someone or give your password to someone.
And this translates to, " 'I'm giving away my account today."

Do not create unnecessary drama. Musafir is not my friend. Yes, he was banned in the past, and he repeatedly bypassed the ban. A ban report was submitted to the previous admin, but he was not banned. Now, the decision lies with the current admin.
I also have this proof that Musafir was talking in a female version, just like a girl. He was doing this before I exposed him. If you want to see that screenshot, I can show it to you as well

Here is the proof where he was talking like a girl, and the users there were also telling him that he has a habit of scamming

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_160032.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160032.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230827_155908.jpg
    IMG_20230827_155908.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230827_160042.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160042.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 16
The report done by this user is completely a fake report and the username used by him in mains is momos ,In these all screenshot the person who had been reported was talking to me and he said to me that "Meena jaa rahi ho" so basically he said this to me and that guy momo took the screen shot and then crop them and misused them against him itz bcz he doesn't like that guy or they both don't like one another so jus ignore the report done by him

Attachments

• user5207087_9d7a89f69cdc.jpg
    user5207087_9d7a89f69cdc.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
The report done by this user is completely a fake report and the username used by him in mains is momos ,In these all screenshot the person who had been reported was talking to me and he said to me that "Meena jaa rahi ho" so basically he said this to me and that guy momo took the screen shot and then crop them and misused them against him itz bcz he doesn't like that guy or they both don't like one another so jus ignore the report done by him
@Sourcandy Can you tell if this is the female version or the male version "Meena jaa rahi ho"

Status
Not open for further replies.