• No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I Don't know

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add 1 thing to this thread and that is about this Thekadaar...If he is not overage then why did he have a former username of "Childmolester" and 49 other usernames, which includes both male and female usernames? I mean come on! Plus I have ask for proof of age and have yet to get anything, so I will go with common sense and instincts.
Bro everyone have vip changes username not only him. So isn't that mean everyone should be banned.

I want to add 1 thing to this thread and that is about this Thekadaar...If he is not overage then why did he have a former username of "Childmolester" and 49 other usernames, which includes both male and female usernames? I mean come on! Plus I have ask for proof of age and have yet to get anything, so I will go with common sense and instincts.
It's *Thekedaar* my account was named *thekedar*

But you were the guest who was banned from the site.. i don't use guest account
sorry what? why i have to use guest acc if i already have a user?
i can give u many reasons for u to use a guest acc if u want

Thekedar the mod of Hindi room kicks everyone for no reason if anyone just talk something about him he kicks them and there's a girl named Alayna he does whatever she tells to him he's behaving like he's the king and being rude with me he don't kick his close friends even if they use bad words

👆 the admin has changed the settings so that I can't reply in this thread... anyways

I had said that with time, the truth would reveal itself... And the admin has researched this, which made me happy as the admin took the time to investigate it... I don't lie, and whatever I had said in the old threads about Musafir is all true... Why does he have so many VIP accounts? And I also want to answer whether "thekedar" user and "thekedaar" are the same or not. You all should see the proof I found in my phone's deleted section
thekedar - 👇

L.PNG thekedaar - L1.PNG
It's quite a coincidence that not only their names but their profile pictures also match right?
even after so many proofs, his friends are still supporting him... But we all know why someone would have so many VIP accounts; a normal user doesn't have more than 2 accounts. But he has many accounts, which I think is suspicious. All his accounts should be banned

Thekedar the mod of Hindi room kicks everyone for no reason if anyone just talk something about him he kicks them and there's a girl named Alayna he does whatever she tells to him he's behaving like he's the king and being rude with me he don't kick his close friends even if they use bad words
Btw musafir has also given this girl a free VIP. I don't know where he gets so many VIP accounts from lol

You're saying that he kicked you without any reason. Then what's this ? You have been disturbing users in hindi room for a week now . He kicked you for cursing users which hurted your ego and now you're targeting him without any reason.

Attachments

• user5600732_ad48d3dc2495.jpg
    user5600732_ad48d3dc2495.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
  • user5600732_5d873bf9a44e.jpg
    user5600732_5d873bf9a44e.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 10
  • user5600732_05b9ccfdb6f1.jpg
    user5600732_05b9ccfdb6f1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
  • user5600732_ad48d3dc2495.jpg
    user5600732_ad48d3dc2495.jpg