Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to become a mod for multiple reasons:
1) There are many people who aren't supposed to be here regarding their age and behaviour and stuff so i'd like to make sure that these people do not disturb the users coming on to chat.
2) I'm a really easy person to talk to and super friendly so I think people would find it easy to come talk to me about what's bothering them.
3) I love taking charge and taking responsibility.
4) Due to the time-zones, there are usually periods of time when no mod is present. Since I'm on this chat for most of my day, I think I can be there when other mods cannot be present.

Hello my name is Maverick but here you can call me Dēmon. I joined this chat because I felt lonely and wanted to talk to someone. I started getting on the chat more and more and eventually made and account and started getting on almost everyday. This has become an important part of my life as I have friends here like no others.I wan’t to be a moderator as I feel as if I could clean up some of these chat rooms. In some you find guest accounts asking for inappropriate things that should never be in a teen chat. I would also try to teach the spammers that spamming just ruins everyone’s experience and they should let everyone else get the same fun experience as they are getting.No one shouldn’t have a good experience because one person ruins it.

I was wondering if possible, could u become a moderator as I'd love to help, I'd mostly be on the *** Teen chat. The reason why I'd like to become a mod is because I've noticed that sometimes mods arnt on due to time zones and I though as most of the population is American having someone from England may be helpful is all. My username on teen chat is Šıłëñçë.
Well seeing as you are breaking the social media rule in your profile, not once but twice. I believe I will pass on your wanting to be a moderator. I mean a moderator who can't follow a simple rule request is useless to the room.

I love this site I also would love to Make it more friendly for others I know all the rules I also love all the rules This site has showed me Wonderful people that I would have not met Irl Thank you for making this site I hope you read this 🙈
I have been a member of this site for around a year 🙊

Dear, sir

Teen chat Username rockstar solo

I would like to inclose my Application Becoming a moderator on teen chat.

About me

My name Cameron am 17 year old have three years experience as a moderator on different websites

Reasons become a moderator

I believe it a priority that teen safety and Prevention of Paedos come on to the website also look sure the rules are being followed useing my common sense When dealing with issues on the chat,i hope you will consider My self become a moderator.

Your faithfully

Rockstar solo

Cupcakeeeeeeee 💛 💛 💛,
You will be a great moderator, as you always help everyone. I wish you all the very best.
Yours love,
Cookie 💛 💛 💛

Concerning this topic, the last thing I want to do is be a voice for someone higher in rank than I, but this is getting annoying. PLEASE stop spamming the forums with your “ I want to be a mod”. Good. Lord. You cannot simply ask to be a mod. You need to fill out an application for the position. The probability of them even looking for a lot of mods right now, is unlikely. The best thing you can do is follow the rules, help others to follow the rules, and be kind to other users. The point of being a mod is not only to crack down on the...” bad people”, but to also be a good role model to other users. Want to be known? Talk to other users, post in the forums, and simply be a team player! 🙂

Again thx for the comments, but I take the apply back. I will delete my account on teen chat within a week due to massive hate towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.