Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My name is Benjamin, Faizaan, Marly. My account names are FÅIZAAN and Ełvis Presłey. I currently Live in England. Though I am probably your least likely choice, I Know that I’ll be a good mod as I am highly influential!

I know I’ll be a good mod as I’m on around 70 hours a week. This varies between 6am-7am in the mornings; and 4pm-10:30pm in the afternoon; in weekends I have a different plan which looks like 9am-1pm; 1:45pm-11pm. (this is in my Timezone)

I was born on the 21st of May in 2005 therefore i have just about turned 14. I want to become a Mod so that I can help people by being nice and using moderator abilities. I also believe I will be good at being a mod because trolls and very annoying people, like myself, listen to me.

If i become a Mod I will make light of all hardships; people may troll mods and tease mods more then the usual ;however, I have grown thick skin to insults and will probably offend myself too. If I become a mod then I will calm trolls and comrades down to the best of my ability if you do so shed light on the ‘ANTI MUSLIM’ situation then I’m sure that i could calm him down.

Though my behaviour is not the best, and is probably the worst; I know I’m a fine person when I want to be, as a result I’m friends with mods like Lizard and Ex- Mods like Asru... I have mod experience in a chat called 321chat; and I still mod in a minecraft server called Pocket Pixels.
As much as I believe I should be mod. I believe more that others and less experienced people should be mods.

In my spare time I like to enjoy this server or attend public speaking sessions. My hobbies are not ;however, public speaking, they are Writing, gaming; often coding and cycling. I believe that Arkham can vouch I am Persistent and I know annoying!

I believe this will not get chosen to replace Caden but as I have wrote others Applications I believe it would mean nothing for me to write one myself…

Yours truly Benjamin, or Faizaan

Last edited:
Hello, my name is vidhan or as in the site,cuteboi143.
i was born on 03/04/01, i turned 17 a few months ago
i live in india in maharashtra
and i can work for 70 hours a week
those are for 2- 3 hours in the morning,
and for 4 hours from 12 o clock (noon) till 4 o clock
and in the evening i can work for 2 hours that is from 7 o clock to 9 o clock
IST ofcourse
and i can be available for 3-4 hours in the night

i want to be a moderator just because i want to make the chat a better and a safer place for the users

i should be chosen as a mod because i have a good understanding of problems if any user has any problem i can solve the matters in minutes without taking any strict actions (doesnt means that i wont take any actions,if i have to, then i will) and i can be very calm (although i am misundertood that am short tempered)
i am not very influential but the way i talk i can definately sort out problems small or big, can calm down the trolls,pedophiles,perverts,etc
and you can take stArs as a vouche,she understands me and my capabilities
i believe that being a moderator isnt just about telling the rules but also see if whether one is following em and if not whether he/she should be punished for it?

my hobbies are writing and sketching and i also play games sometime
my interests are eletronics,mechanics,weapons,etc
and i write poems and sketch in my free time

thats all about me,thank you

yours sincerely,vidhan or cuteboi143

Hey; My name Brandon, My chat Alias is ‘Dream Warrior’ and I believe that people should find enjoyment and peace upon this server!

I live in New York and I want to make this server a great place where people can hang out and have fun; I plan to moderate every room as I believe Mods are a figurehead they should stand in every room and solve issues even if they haven’t been reported! I am born on 23rd of April 2002.

I am online around 90 - 100 hours a week this varies between 12 - 14 Hours a day on average. I have grown thick skin to insults as I deal with them daily from Homophobic people, I have a strong sense of justice. Though I am a bit dreamy and imaginative; I have not been kicked nor muted once. if my words are not trusted I understand of which is why I invite you to ask Mods.

I used to moderate on a server called Chatzy. I do not have much of a hobby but if you could call enjoying the server one, it would be it. I am interested in leading, Public speaking though I am a bit shy and changing the world so that homosexuality is better accepted and not discriminated against. In my spare time I either like to go onto the server or just enjoy life.

I hope you consider my Application yours Truly Brandon or Dream Warrior

Hey; My name Brandon, My chat Alias is ‘Dream Warrior’ and I believe that people should find enjoyment and peace upon this server!

I live in New York and I want to make this server a great place where people can hang out and have fun; I plan to moderate every room as I believe Mods are a figurehead they should stand in every room and solve issues even if they haven’t been reported! I am born on 23rd of April 2002.

I am online around 90 - 100 hours a week this varies between 12 - 14 Hours a day on average. I have grown thick skin to insults as I deal with them daily from Homophobic people, I have a strong sense of justice. Though I am a bit dreamy and imaginative; I have not been kicked nor muted once. if my words are not trusted I understand of which is why I invite you to ask Mods.

I used to moderate on a server called Chatzy. I do not have much of a hobby but if you could call enjoying the server one, it would be it. I am interested in leading, Public speaking though I am a bit shy and changing the world so that homosexuality is better accepted and not discriminated against. In my spare time I either like to go onto the server or just enjoy life.

I hope you consider my Application yours Truly Brandon

I hope you consider my Application yours Truly Brandon

Whats ur name on Teenchat ill friends You you seem Amazing....Good luck on becoming a mod tho Ive tried many times i keep getting told theres no spot open

I hope you consider my Application yours Truly Brandon or Dream Warrior
pssst! Ur age!
n btw "i have never been muted" are u sure bout that?

Status
Not open for further replies.