Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my username is SmolKittenJJ but you can call me Jay.
I am applying for a position as a mod in they *** teen chat room because this room usually has no mod in there and I want to be able to make this room safer for everyone. I am in this room every day, so I'd help the chat stay safe and clean.
Thank you for reading and I hope you consider it.

Heytee , yes you are very Murture and and the perfect candidate For being a mod good luck for become a moderator.
thank you very much rockstar solo i will do my best to become one to ensure that only teenagers and that gross people and perverts stay out of our chat room community. :)

I was wondering if possible, could u become a moderator as I'd love to help, I'd mostly be on the *** Teen chat. The reason why I'd like to become a mod is because I've noticed that sometimes mods arnt on due to time zones and I though as most of the population is American having someone from England may be helpful is all. My username on teen chat is Šıłëñçë.

Simply asking won't get you anywhere. Try typing out an application, with things like about you, why you want to mod, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.