Calling for a New Admin - Let Your Voice Be Heard!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date

Who should be the next admin, the best admin, and your favorite admin? (Vote for up to 3)

• Total voters
Yes, I said that, I actually meant: I'm saying I figured maybe I would be able to be on another and yet help a another site, but then I decided and not to stay. I did like the site, but I just figured to delete account. I'm sorry for sounding like someone is power hungry or anything at all, I just wanted to try something new and got told I couldn't, and tried to say something of a way of texting but still got rejected so I decided to leave. I'm formally telling you now to stop talking to me like that again. I do not want any further discussion on that. I do respect everyone and not power hungry.
I'm simply trying to see who, how and where I could help, I'm so sorry for being a considerate human being and seeing who I can help if possible.
Because in order to get mod in any site including this one, you need to be patient and you must report 24/7 on here in order for the staff to see that you're interested

I want to clarify that I've never engaged in doxxing or extracting anyone's personal information. If you reverse search the image, you'll see it's publicly available on Google. Additionally, Tuna has already been demoted for sending unauthorized links on the tc.

If this site was "secure" I do wonder why no one took an action about musafir yet. Not to mention that he was banned on teen chat in 2021 for being over the age of 20.
are u sure about Me (Musafir) ?

How about you finally provide ID proof to arkham and close this case once forever?
he already knows my age
Nd How can u say dis *Not to mention that he was banned on teen chat in 2021 for being over the age of 20.*
when I am not even 20 years old?

Yeah, I understand. I'm willing to help this site,
I am glad, though, that I have never abused using such powers and my social acc is nexlvv

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-22-23-09-25-781_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-22-23-09-25-781_com.instagram.android.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 13
How about you finally provide ID proof to arkham
In the Hindi room, everyone knows that Musafir is overaged and his college is also about to end.. he's trying to fool the admin by showing someone else's id card

A voting session is about to take place in this thread. there have been very few nominations, so i will add the names of some old admins as well.
Some people want to bring back the incredibly old admins, so they come here every day to criticize. so now it's time to put aside all these arguments and select your favorite admin.
I am going to set up a voting system for you. this system will work in such a way that you will have 3 votes according to your priorities. In the end, we will see who receives the most votes and who is suitable to become an admin. the votes will be publicly visible to maintain transparency. I will inform you when the poll is added for the voting session. there is still time for nominations, 24 hours. If you want to include your name in the voting list, you can do so by adding your name yourself.

I would also like to ask @Arkham to support this voting if possible and use their powers correctly because it is essential to see what people want, and they should also know that voting is taking place. therefore, we should post this thread in the site's news section. I hope to receive support from your side as well to ensure that this voting is carried out correctly. I don't think it's a big deal because we have been seeing links to useless threads on the site for the past few days, so it should be included as well.

The poll for voting will become visible in this same thread after 24 hours.

Well, that should be somewhat enough from the stuff we had against him when we modded in here

If you don't know the definition of "kos" it stands for "kick on sight" which means that they get max kicked, not like every normal user that must be kicked by guidelines for 5 min, 10 min 15 until 2h kick and ban.
I never did false report if ur staff's members don't know hindi itz not my fault. I reported 'loda hai ye' (loda means d!CK) in my dictionary... u thinking it was related to depression. @Nayana @MPC @Falcon these users also know it's meaning why they not saying it was false report or true report.
I got kicked today for same thing. If my report was false why me got kicked today?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-153301.png
    Screenshot_20230923-153301.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 6
In the Hindi room, everyone knows that Musafir is overaged and his college is also about to end.. he's trying to fool the admin by showing someone else's id card
I think u have my id proofs nd pics dats y u saying I'm overaged.
Can u reveal my age proofs nd pics ?

I never did false report if ur staff's members don't know hindi itz not my fault. I reported 'loda hai ye' (loda means d!CK) in my dictionary... u thinking it was related to depression. @Nayana @MPC @Falcon these users also know it's meaning why they not saying it was false report or true report.
I got kicked today for same thing. If my report was false why me got kicked today?

Why did you tag me, and i have never said anything about this? If you had any scene wih me, you wouldn't disturb this thread like this because there is going to be a vote here and you're talking about something unrelated to the topic.
you should create your own thread.
Anyways,
here, we're not here for drama, just give the names for nominations

Can u reveal my age proofs nd pics ?
I can't do that because it's unprofessional, and I don't leak people's personal information.

The truth is, everyone already knows that we've exposed you many times.

If you want attention, go somewhere else. This thread is for voting purpose ty

Why did you tag me, and i have never said anything about this? If you had any scene wih me, you wouldn't disturb this thread like this because there is going to be a vote here and you're talking about something unrelated to the topic.
you should create your own thread.
Anyways,
here, we're not here for drama, just give the names for nominations
unrelated? you all talking about Musafir in dis thread. You're not the only one I tagged.

I can't do that because it's unprofessional, and I don't leak people's personal information.

The truth is, everyone already knows that we've exposed you many times.

If you want attention, go somewhere else. This thread is for voting purpose ty
you can expose me here too if u have proofs.

Admin Poll is now live! You can vote for up to 3 preferences.
Click the poll above to cast your votes.
Your input matters, so don't miss out!

This is whole waste of time, administrator doesn't even really check forums, and arkham does not decide who becomes admin plus I highly doubt administrator would trust anyone other than arkham to admin org again.