Calling for a New Admin - Let Your Voice Be Heard!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date

Who should be the next admin, the best admin, and your favorite admin? (Vote for up to 3)

• Total voters
Yes, but this girl's face has already been revealed and she has already shared her pic on the internet with a photography group.. users like @Sugar Ducky who already extract pictures from the internet. i don't think any personal information was leaked here in any way. because the girl's pictures were already visible on her profile, and she had given permission to the admin, so the admin used her pic to clear up the fake drama that was being done to defame the mod
this topic has already been closed. I don't think we should discuss it any further
Alright, fair enough. You bring up a good point if she already had it in her profile and consented to having it posted. đź‘Ś

Yes, but this girl's face has already been revealed and she has already shared her pic on the internet with a photography group.. users like @Sugar Ducky who already extract pictures from the internet. i don't think any personal information was leaked here in any way. because the girl's pictures were already visible on her profile, and she had given permission to the admin, so the admin used her pic to clear up the fake drama that was being done to defame the mod
this topic has already been closed. I don't think we should discuss it any further
I want to clarify that I've never engaged in doxxing or extracting anyone's personal information. If you reverse search the image, you'll see it's publicly available on Google. Additionally, Tuna has already been demoted for sending unauthorized links on the tc.

If this site was "secure" I do wonder why no one took an action about musafir yet. Not to mention that he was banned on teen chat in 2021 for being over the age of 20.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922_000040.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_000040.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 11
Hey hey hey! I didn't even care to be on the site if I wasn't gonna be a mod because I didn't want to stay after all. I'm not two faced and I stopped being power hungry. In my situation, I'm just seeing who I can help. I'm not being either of what you say, Those pictures of "proof" are just me trying to deal with that I had been rejected and telling the person that I didn't have the other media and that we still could have talked further. With my conversation with her, though, I've been told by one person that I could help them, but got rejected. I see your point of view, but please don't push me, just because I had several things going on. I hate being "called out" when truly I didn't do anything wrong. I don't intentionally try to come off as anything you have called me.

If you have nothing good than please don't do fake things like that.
You just called yourself out, if you didn't care about any site that you use but just about the rank and position what is the point of hiring you if you're just here for the rank and not the actual site, doesn't matter if it's a rival site or this one.

You said " I didn't even care to be on the site if I wasn't gonna be a mod because I didn't want to stay after all." totally not power hungry.

If this site was "secure" I do wonder why no one took an action about musafir yet. Not to mention that he was banned on teen chat in 2021 for being over the age of 20.
Yikes… Musafir told me that he was 19 this year. That’s creepy.

You know, it's pretty evident that this site isn't exactly the safest place to be. how on earth are you folks here handling personal matters when you're supposed to be a staff member? In this regard, tc seems much more secure.
Nobody leaks our ip addresses, emails, or personal info here
Tell me when did we leak anyone's ip adress, emails or personal information, to begin with Arkham fired 3 of his best mods just Because they were on the site without a warning even, in order for me to "leak" someone's personal information, they're supposed to be on the site logically, as I'm referring to the ex mod "tuna", what I leaked was pictures I found on goolge by reversing her image.

Holding personal grudges from the past is counterproductive. Kevin played a role in introducing the side Hindi room that became official after owners approval, so quit being so petty.

Yikes… Musafir told me that he was 19 this year. That’s creepy.
Well, that should be somewhat enough from the stuff we had against him when we modded in here

If you don't know the definition of "kos" it stands for "kick on sight" which means that they get max kicked, not like every normal user that must be kicked by guidelines for 5 min, 10 min 15 until 2h kick and ban.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922_001329.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_001329.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230922_001349.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_001349.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230922_001424.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_001424.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 23
You just called yourself out, if you didn't care about any site that you use but just about the rank and position what is the point of hiring you if you're just here for the rank and not the actual site, doesn't matter if it's a rival site or this one.

You said " I didn't even care to be on the site if I wasn't gonna be a mod because I didn't want to stay after all." totally not power hungry.
Yes, I said that, I actually meant: I'm saying I figured maybe I would be able to be on another and yet help a another site, but then I decided and not to stay. I did like the site, but I just figured to delete account. I'm sorry for sounding like someone is power hungry or anything at all, I just wanted to try something new and got told I couldn't, and tried to say something of a way of texting but still got rejected so I decided to leave. I'm formally telling you now to stop talking to me like that again. I do not want any further discussion on that. I do respect everyone and not power hungry.
I'm simply trying to see who, how and where I could help, I'm so sorry for being a considerate human being and seeing who I can help if possible.

Last edited:
I'm sick of people misjudging me and trying to "call me out" as I try new/different things. ( and accidentally say not what I actually meant to say omg, I sometimes write things quick before I go to my job and then I wind up saying opposite of what I meant, and people need to get over that, I'm sorry).

Seriously, has anyone ever stopped long enough to even think about how my life is? No one.

People need to stop being so cruel. As I say this, this post is probably gonna be poked and prodded at too.

Just focus on actual important matters, rather than trying to put me in a pit of hell.

Last edited: