Calling for a New Admin - Let Your Voice Be Heard!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date

Who should be the next admin, the best admin, and your favorite admin? (Vote for up to 3)

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 8528

In recent times, the site's users have expressed their concerns and dissatisfaction with the current administration. They believe it's time for a change, and they're demanding a new administrator who can better serve the community's needs. To address this, we are initiating a crucial vote session where you, the users, will have the power to decide who becomes the new administrator.

⚙️ Here's how it works:

🔹Nomination Phase: We invite anyone who believes they are qualified to take on the role of administrator to step forward. If you think you have what it takes or if you know someone who does, you can nominate them. Self-nominations are absolutely acceptable, and you can also nominate someone else whom you believe is worthy of this responsibility.
You only need to provide your username below, whether it's your forum username or your site username, both will work

🔹Voting Session: It will then be your turn to cast your vote for the candidate you believe will best serve the site and its users. Your voice matters, and this is your chance to shape the future of the site.
While tagging this thread post, the voting will be conducted in the coming days

🔹Transparency and Fairness: We are committed to ensuring a transparent and fair process throughout. Your votes will be displayed publicly.
-
This is your opportunity to make a real impact on the site's direction. So, get ready to participate in the upcoming vote session, and let's work together to select an administrator who will uphold the values and goals of our community and let's move forward towards a more inclusive and user-friendly site!

Note: I do not consider myself to have any greater authority than the site's Admin or owner, nor am I attempting to pretend otherwise. The sole purpose of this thread is to clarify the demands being made these days and to determine if there is anyone suitable to become an Admin here. We are conducting this survey just to see who might be Admin material. Therefore, no Admin should intervene here (such as deleting or locking this thread, etc.) It should be taken in a positive way, and we are not demanding a replacement but rather exploring who else can become a new Admin

In My opinion, I think Arkham is trying his best and resolving the issues . it's Just he has to choose what is wrong and what is correct without thinking what others think about him or what others want him to do . So I think He is The one I would want as a Admin in future as well .
this was just my opinion , nothing personal . (y)

In My opinion, I think Arkham is trying his best and resolving the issues . it's Just he has to choose what is wrong and what is correct without thinking what others think about him or what others want him to do . So I think He is The one I would want as a Admin in future as well .
this was just my opinion , nothing personal . (y)
Yes , definitely. His decision-making faculty of his mind is rather weak......

Such a waste of time,

Administrator(the owner of the sites) or arkham will most likely to tell you to leave the site, because your opinion to them wouldn't matter and they have enough of users, around 24-25k registered in site, so they most likely would tell you to leave if you don't like it here, I'm saying it, because it's not the first time someone complains about it, no matter if it's arkham or some other admin, these complaints have been going for ages and Administrator is not very active on forums as well.

Don't get mad at me though, it's just the sad reality of how things are.

Such a waste of time
Do you come to these forums just to criticize the admin and demand new admins? Isn't that a waste of time? Just chill because this is just a survey.
If people want new admins, there should be someone worthy of being an admin whom the owner can trust. But so far, no names have come up for new admins cuz i don't think anyone is qualified to be an admin. Therefore, if I don't get any names here, i won't conduct a vote and I'll end this survey. then it will be clear that people don't know anything other than criticizing admins, but they themselves have no ideas

I see Arkham is doing a good job, small input for him!

Well, I see right from wrong and so on and so forth, I have the potential of being an admin, because I've done it before on a site that currently does not exist, but they have said they like me as the admin and I keep dangerous things at bay, during my time there. My username is "AViVA" on main chat and of course "Another Soul" here on forums, therefore I nominate myself for admin position.

Even if someone here is nominated, and many people support them, I doubt the owner is going to be swayed. The reason why he likely has Arkham as the admin on teen chat is because Arkham has a lot of experience here and on the sister sites. From what I have seen also, the owner is rarely ever online here, so the chances of him reading this and selecting someone here to be an admin are not exactly in anyone’s favour.

As a hypothetical discussion or social experiment, this thread may not be so fruitless in that it displays popular opinions here on the administration and what could be better. Nevertheless, I would not expect any real change to take place in terms of the overall trajectory of the site being led by a new admin. Sure, it would be nice to have users’ opinions seen and heard, but these kinds of decisions are up to the owner rather than any of us.

@december Yes, that is quite true. I'm not that easily persuaded by someone even "playing nice" either. Even though no one said that part. I am however am not playing nice, meaning pretending to be nice, in that case. I have skin just like Arkham persay. I know, I may not seem like it, but I do.

Anyways, I would love if Arkham and or the Administrator to hear my voice, and see if I can be something again.
I'm respectful though and I'm not gonna go to him like "make me admin", when I know that's wrong in the first place.

I will stay a respectful user on this site, and not break any rules, because that's just how I am now, I can't break rules because I'm not that type.

I'm taking a good approach to letting everyone see my true self, and that I could help and lead this site for at least a few more years, for real.

[Arkham, is doing an awesome job, and I could possibly help especially when there is too much, and I could handle some stuff for him; and handle "tough" situations and ect. with people].

I know before that people have even straight up told me, " you would make a good admin!". When really I actually have been one before.
Its just, I know how many people have complained about everything about this site, and I just say its just fine here.

Last edited:
The thing is, @Another Soul, I doubt that the owner would give you the rank of an admin without personally witnessing how you can handle the some of the responsibilities that come with the role. I have never been a staff member, but it would make sense that in order to increase your credibility, you would have to prove yourself as an efficient moderator first before the owner would decide to entrust you (or any user, for that matter) with that kind of power.

It's great that you aren't a rule-breaker, and that others consider you as the right kind of person to wield the powers of an admin wisely, but without any eye-witnesses of how you have handled the role of an admin other than yourself, your credibility is quite limited. If abused, the powers of an admin over its users can cause catastrophic damage to a site and its community. I hence doubt that the owner would be inclined to pass that power onto someone of whom was never a moderator of the site or one of the sister sites. I would imagine that it would take a lot of trust in someone's capabilites to moderate a site to be able to grant them the role of an admin. Nevertheless, this is just my perspective, as always. My insight is limited because I have never been an admin, nor a moderator. Please do not take this as a personal critique of your character, as you seem like you just really want to help the site, and I mean no ill intent through this response.

In recent times, the site's users have expressed their concerns and dissatisfaction with the current administration. They believe it's time for a change, and they're demanding a new administrator who can better serve the community's needs. To address this, we are initiating a crucial vote session where you, the users, will have the power to decide who becomes the new administrator.

⚙️ Here's how it works:

🔹Nomination Phase: We invite anyone who believes they are qualified to take on the role of administrator to step forward. If you think you have what it takes or if you know someone who does, you can nominate them. Self-nominations are absolutely acceptable, and you can also nominate someone else whom you believe is worthy of this responsibility.
You only need to provide your username below, whether it's your forum username or your site username, both will work

🔹Voting Session: It will then be your turn to cast your vote for the candidate you believe will best serve the site and its users. Your voice matters, and this is your chance to shape the future of the site.
While tagging this thread post, the voting will be conducted in the coming days

🔹Transparency and Fairness: We are committed to ensuring a transparent and fair process throughout. Your votes will be displayed publicly.
-
This is your opportunity to make a real impact on the site's direction. So, get ready to participate in the upcoming vote session, and let's work together to select an administrator who will uphold the values and goals of our community and let's move forward towards a more inclusive and user-friendly site!

Note: I do not consider myself to have any greater authority than the site's Admin or owner, nor am I attempting to pretend otherwise. The sole purpose of this thread is to clarify the demands being made these days and to determine if there is anyone suitable to become an Admin here. We are conducting this survey just to see who might be Admin material. Therefore, no Admin should intervene here (such as deleting or locking this thread, etc.) It should be taken in a positive way, and we are not demanding a replacement but rather exploring who else can become a new Admin
When would these surveys start?

Do you come to these forums just to criticize the admin and demand new admins? Isn't that a waste of time? Just chill because this is just a survey.
If people want new admins, there should be someone worthy of being an admin whom the owner can trust. But so far, no names have come up for new admins cuz i don't think anyone is qualified to be an admin. Therefore, if I don't get any names here, i won't conduct a vote and I'll end this survey. then it will be clear that people don't know anything other than criticizing admins, but they themselves have no ideas
No, it's the reality, owner trusts enough arkham to give him admin on multiple sites and arkham is an admin from a very long time, I might be wrong on the date but I'd say that he became an admin in 2015-2016 or maybe way earlier than that

I know this thread is pointless but I would like to call out @Another Soul for being two faced and a power hungry person.

At first, they were upset that Arkham didn't choose them as a mod, but then they applied on Kevin's site (I am not advertising don't u dare start another argument about it) . They even praised our switch from sites and texted Annie as well, but when I declined their application, they deleted their account from impatience.

If you aspire to be an admin, it typically takes years of modding and earning trust from the current admins to even be considered by the owner in case of their retirement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_041225.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_041225.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230921_040559.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_040559.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230921_040639.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_040639.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 23
When would these surveys start?
Ty for your interest in the survey and for your question.. the surveys will begin soon, and we will notify everyone in the thread once they are live. we are currently working on gathering a sufficient number of nominations for the admin rank. If you have a name in mind that you believe would be a good fit for the nomination, please feel free to share it with us in this thread.

I know this thread is pointless but I would like to call out @Another Soul for being two faced and a power hungry person.

At first, they were upset that Arkham didn't choose them as a mod, but then they applied on Kevin's site (I am not advertising don't u dare start another argument about it) . They even praised our switch from sites and texted Annie as well, but when I declined their application, they deleted their account from impatience.

If you aspire to be an admin, it typically takes years of modding and earning trust from the current admins to even be considered by the owner in case of their retirement.
Hey hey hey! I didn't even care to be on the site if I wasn't gonna be a mod because I didn't want to stay after all. I'm not two faced and I stopped being power hungry. In my situation, I'm just seeing who I can help. I'm not being either of what you say, Those pictures of "proof" are just me trying to deal with that I had been rejected and telling the person that I didn't have the other media and that we still could have talked further. With my conversation with her, though, I've been told by one person that I could help them, but got rejected. I see your point of view, but please don't push me, just because I had several things going on. I hate being "called out" when truly I didn't do anything wrong. I don't intentionally try to come off as anything you have called me.

If you have nothing good than please don't do fake things like that.

I see Arkham is doing a good job, small input for him!

Well, I see right from wrong and so on and so forth, I have the potential of being an admin, because I've done it before on a site that currently does not exist, but they have said they like me as the admin and I keep dangerous things at bay, during my time there. My username is "AViVA" on main chat and of course "Another Soul" here on forums, therefore I nominate myself for admin position.

@december Yes, that is quite true. I'm not that easily persuaded by someone even "playing nice" either. Even though no one said that part. I am however am not playing nice, meaning pretending to be nice, in that case. I have skin just like Arkham persay. I know, I may not seem like it, but I do.

Anyways, I would love if Arkham and or the Administrator to hear my voice, and see if I can be something again.
I'm respectful though and I'm not gonna go to him like "make me admin", when I know that's wrong in the first place.

I will stay a respectful user on this site, and not break any rules, because that's just how I am now, I can't break rules because I'm not that type.

I'm taking a good approach to letting everyone see my true self, and that I could help and lead this site for at least a few more years, for real.

[Arkham, is doing an awesome job, and I could possibly help especially when there is too much, and I could handle some stuff for him; and handle "tough" situations and ect. with people].

I know before that people have even straight up told me, " you would make a good admin!". When really I actually have been one before.
Its just, I know how many people have complained about everything about this site, and I just say its just fine here.

Yeah, I understand. I'm willing to help this site, as I have helped another site before.
I am glad, though, that I have never abused using such powers.

Hey hey hey! I didn't even care to be on the site if I wasn't gonna be a mod because I didn't want to stay after all. I'm not two faced and I stopped being power hungry. In my situation, I'm just seeing who I can help. I'm not being either of what you say, Those pictures of "proof" are just me trying to deal with that I had been rejected and telling the person that I didn't have the other media and that we still could have talked further. With my conversation with her, though, I've been told by one person that I could help them, but got rejected. I see your point of view, but please don't push me, just because I had several things going on. I hate being "called out" when truly I didn't do anything wrong. I don't intentionally try to come off as anything you have called me.

If you have nothing good than please don't do fake things like that.
Read everything I said and don't push me again as I don't need to be "called out".
For the record, I have been an admin before and have been good at it, for real. If no one believes me, then I guess no one believes me.

I strongly advise to those people who want to be the " best " that you don't poke and prod at me and a whole bunch of other people with just things that just don't need to be said. Please and thank you.
[ I have also noticed certain people "reacting" with the laughing emoji; I f you wanna laugh, go ahead and laugh ].

You know, it's pretty evident that this site isn't exactly the safest place to be. how on earth are you folks here handling personal matters when you're supposed to be a staff member? In this regard, tc seems much more secure.
Nobody leaks our ip addresses, emails, or personal info here

👀 Yet I see that Arkham displayed a photo of 00Tuna on the news wall that will probably remain on the internet and in lurkers’ screenshots forever. A photo can definitely be considered part of personal information, in my own opinion.

Yes, but this girl's face has already been revealed and she has already shared her pic on the internet with a photography group.. users like @Sugar Ducky who already extract pictures from the internet. i don't think any personal information was leaked here in any way. because the girl's pictures were already visible on her profile, and she had given permission to the admin, so the admin used her pic to clear up the fake drama that was being done to defame the mod
this topic has already been closed. I don't think we should discuss it any further

Attachments

• L.PNG
    L.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 12