Yall should unban my friend frfr :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the fact that u cant expect an immature girl not to flirt in a room LITERALLY CALLED THE FLIRT ROOM. I understand it got outta hand and ngl I genuinely apologize for that.

Yeah that was before i realised he was taking them flirts seriously ๐Ÿ’€ turns out hes a creep. Anyway i was just joking. I think AceOfHearts is still going uhh strong with him. I blocked him tho ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thatโ€™s a shocker!!! And I was told to โ€œfuck offโ€ because I was uhm HURTING YOUR GUYS feelings ๐Ÿ’€

Bro it was ace who told u to fuck off not me ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ i was sorta just there in the corner like ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜จ. And if u remember I LITERALLY TOLD ACE TO CHILL TF OUT. why do u want beef so bad ๐Ÿ˜”.

Bro I acknowledged my mistake and said sorry and u just said that my mistake was a mistake ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€. Stop repeating ur points jesus. And again this has nth to do with his unban. If u really wanna do this just start another convo and I'll go w u anyime fr.

Ive re read ur thing in my head like 2 times (overthinker stuff ๐Ÿ’ฏ) and its occured to me that I seem to be apologizing for the wrong thing. First of all you werent satisfied with my apology which hinted at this very thing but what really made it hit me was that clearly, the only valid reason you would be commenting about something I did, steering us completely off topic with such an avid amount of details and tone, after 3 weeks of said incident, is because its rather ur feelings that are hurt because MY FRIEND (not even me๐Ÿ˜ญ) told u to F off and not your morals because we bent the rules. So allow me to rephrase my apology. I am very sorry that you got told off in a matter where you were clearly right.

Last edited:
And lastly even after that apology, if you still seem to be upset just hmu because I can try to contact ace (even tho we dont talk anymore) and get her to apologize too. Js lmk and I'll fix it. Honestly this is taking too much energy and I actually dont even find this argument fun anymore (never thought id say i didnt find an argument fun but ig theres a first time for everything). ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Status
Not open for further replies.