Yall should unban my friend frfr :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walmart Bag

Im not really sure what he got banned for bc I wasn't online. But im sure the bugger didn't mean whatever he said. He's just a goofball fr. Im sure he didn't get banned for a weird reason bc he doesnt rlly roll like that soo. Id appreciete the unban ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ His users lvlember17.

Im not really sure what he got banned for bc I wasn't online. But im sure the bugger didn't mean whatever he said. He's just a goofball fr. Im sure he didn't get banned for a weird reason bc he doesnt rlly roll like that soo. Id appreciete the unban ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ His users lvlember17.
If I get unban again I dont even want to talk in fear of losing my account idk what to do and probably wont get unban again...sorry alisha

Alr but he was talkin abt weight lifting wasnt he? Cant even talk ab our hobbies now? Honestly lowkey wanna know what he said to get banned now ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ genuinely curious

Yeah that was before i realised he was taking them flirts seriously ๐Ÿ’€ turns out hes a creep. Anyway i was just joking. I think AceOfHearts is still going uhh strong with him. I blocked him tho ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.