Xmas Countdown! 🎄

december

Since my old Christmas Countdown thread is now nonexistent due to what happened a couple days ago, here’s a new one! I’ll try my best to make it extra festive. ~ (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

I’ll be aiming to post daily on this thread! Feel free to add your own posts here too.

IMG_9554.gif

So far, there are 23 days left until Christmas arrives!! ☕

Since my old Christmas Countdown thread is now nonexistent due to what happened a couple days ago, here’s a new one! I’ll try my best to make it extra festive. ~ (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

I’ll be aiming to post daily on this thread! Feel free to add your own posts here too.

View attachment 2739
So far, there are 23 days left until Christmas arrives!! ☕
Christmas came early😅

Daily Update…
. . . . ╰──╮There are now 22 more days until Christmas arrives!
View attachment 2741
Have a wonderful day! ~
So wonderful. I hope you (have had) a wonderful day! I do think that Christmas will be great this year. Also, I love how you do countdowns until the day arrives. It's neat. Ofc I will understand if you ever miss a day. 🌅

So wonderful. I hope you (have had) a wonderful day! I do think that Christmas will be great this year. Also, I love how you do countdowns until the day arrives. It's neat. Ofc I will understand if you ever miss a day. 🌅
Thank you so much!
I’m sure that Christmas will be spectacular this year also! (๑˘ᵕ˘)
I will probably continue posting countdowns after this one comes to an end, such as for the new year. I hope that this one brings out some holiday spirit! *ੈ🎄✩‧₊

Thank you so much!
I’m sure that Christmas will be spectacular this year also! (๑˘ᵕ˘)
I will probably continue posting countdowns after this one comes to an end, such as for the new year. I hope that this one brings out some holiday spirit! *ੈ🎄✩‧₊
You're welcome 🤍
Yeah, a countdown for the new year sounds fun!
Yes, yes. This countdown is surely bringing me the holiday spirit 🥳

D2-A7-DBB7-793-A-4-DE0-BFE5-04518-BBF422-D.gif

There are 19 days left until Christmas! ❄️
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭ May your day be merry and bright! ~

IMG_0066.gif
There are 12 days left until Christmas!!
Do you plan to do anything fun or festive during this week? 🌟

Goodness! It’s about time that I update this thread… Unfortunately, I have been quite busy as of late! I hope that you are all doing wonderfully. ~

0152E1D4-5662-4E15-A4C6-6A9F6EBF736A.gif

As of now, there are 9 days left until Christmas time arrives! I’d better start shopping for gifts, HAHA (I still haven’t gotten around to it…)!