What's your favourite wintertime activity?

What's your favourite wintertime activity?

• Total voters

december

There are so many fun things to do in the wintertime! ⋆⁺₊❅⋆
With Christmas and the holiday season on the horizon and steadily approaching, pasttimes such as baking, listening to holiday-themed music, sledding, and making gingerbread houses often become more popular! Additionally, wintertime is often the season for winter sports, such as skiing, skating, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and more. Do you like winter sports? What's your favourite wintertime activity? I will provide you all with some options in the poll, but I do recognize that people may do different things in the winter season. Feel free to comment on your favourites down below! ⋆❅⛄⋆𐙚

- december

Has anyone ever tried sledding using a plastic garbage bag? I mean it gets the job done but your butt never will forgive you lol
I can’t say that I have! Though, I have used a cookie sheet to sled down a hill. XD
I take it that you’re speaking from experience, Arkham? LMAO

Yes, straight from experience. We have sledded using plastic garbage bags, car hoods, and just about anything else that we could find that would slide lol

The only thing we're getting this winter is rain 🥲🥲 some snow in one city and just rain here
IMG-6135.gif