Why does it seem that the chat has less people now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, ur linked 3 accounts, then uve logged on to spam tagg mods..
do i need to refresh ur memory with u tagging me with ur graceful comments?
again
i didnt even mute u this time
ur history on ur accounts is thicc as bible,
u were kicked by few mods for the same offenses.
the fact how uve made such a drama here cuz of my 5 min mute for u spam tagging ppl ( and yes u were reported by most users uve spam tagged then ) its just ridiculous.
False accusation once again, please stop that thank you.
Tagging you with graceful comments? Huh? Is it spamming or talking about something else?
Look, closely. "Before."
Bible? What does this have to do with the bible?
Kicked by few moderators? No, it was you.
There is no drama and proof please of the complaints.

listen darling,
u can say any bs u want..
facts r:
- u were banned for advertising
- u were automatically muted by the system several times , reason spamming
- u were tagging users to the point uve annoyed all of them and they all reported u multiple times, ( most cant stand u either, ik cuz they pmed mods abt how we should remove u from the chat )
u were muted for the same ( one done by me ) and kicked later by other mods
- u spam tagged and trashed mods in main ( including lofu and hans, dunno tf they did to u )
- uve false reported mods
- uve logged on ur alt accs thinking how no one would know and spam tag mods again with ur lovely trash posts ( yk wht uve posted, i didnt even kick u for it or ur spam tagging me ),
u should know, mods can see linked accs using same ip
- uve made threads here bitching abt being muted and tried to present it as ur innocent ( knowing well how uve broke many chat rules ) , and mods r not obligated to warn users if they keep repeating same offences, mods do follow set modding guidelines ( those r set by tc admins )
overall idk wht issues u do have but fosure u have many, and wht imaginary world uve created in ur head and ur believing innit, frankly uve completely lost the touch with the reality and when i said how i do pity u ive meant it, it must have been shitty to be u.
and for the future reference, pls continue with ur tc spam activities and ur hate/trash posts, ill gladly ss and post those to refresh ur obvious loss of short term memory.
and kindly
get off my ****

Please do not call me darling. Yes, I was banned from advertising and I'm back? Does that even matter here? "- u were automatically muted by the system several times , reason spamming" never got a system message for, "spamming" I was kicked out, not the system. Annoyed all of them? Not even spamming like a crazy maniac. "Most cant stand u either" You sure about that? "ik cuz they pmed mods abt how we should remove u from the chat") Didn't you say you got reports and not private messages? Trash the moderators? That is another accusation right there. I've made other accounts because something of verification issues/people got toxic. And I know how moderation works. You don't need to tell me, thank you. I have not false reported moderators and another false accusation once again. And why would I spam tag you? I don't need you? I'm simply chatting as the other people? Made threads about, "bitching abt being muted and tried to present it as ur innocent ( knowing well how uve broke many chat rules ) , and mods r not obligated to warn users if they keep repeating same offences, mods do follow set modding guidelines ( those r set by tc admins )" is very wrong. I'm making replies, not making threads all about you? Why would I? And, nice way for an moderator to act, "professional." And, "obligated to warn users" wait a minute, I was never warned from you? That was the first action on my first account? No, warning? Just multiple kicks which were not valid and I know who makes the rules. "knowing well how uve broke many chat rules" explain this? You have the Teen Chat Forum Guidlines here, which was it then? If you are that confident? You can't give me pictures or what my "history" belongs too?

Imaginary world? There is no imaginary world? Huh? Lost touch in the reality? I have not. "shitty to be u" you don't even make sense here?
"tc spam activities and ur hate/trash posts" already been a whole day, you've said you would. I'm waiting? What is the hold up? Who said I have short term memory? I actually don't, thank you very much. And okay, about the last sentence? I don't know who hired you, but you probably should get demoted after those replies.

@Kevin Please close this thread if you want and watch over this anonymous moderator.

People will always say itā€™s dying. The statistics says something else. Teen-chat is still way more active than letā€™s say 3 years ago.

Those who keep crying ā€œitā€™s deadā€ usually just have lost interest in making new friends. Itā€™s dying because their friends are leaving/might have left already. Of course things will get boring if you donā€™t put effort into new friendships and just let old ones die.

Even if a bunch of users would leave, thereā€™d a bunch of new users joining too. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but numbers are quite steady. Itā€™s nothing to worry about. A room feeling slower might just depend on which time of the day, which day or the amount of users who stay in pms.

With assumptions or claims like these, I often like to remind people: It is what you make it. Itā€™s very unlikely youā€™ll be entertained or active in conversations if youā€™re stuck overthinking about friends leaving while staring at strangers who most likely will ignore you until you take the step to engage in conversations with them. Sometimes theyā€™ll do it, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

So yes, some people are leaving, some believe itā€™s dying. But the room will live on and new members keep joining everyday.

it was a mistake and @Kevin has made that clear she didn't purposely kick you.
Why would they want to kick my old account now? They said they knew about my accounts, but why now? Before, I was not kicked. But, after this thread? Kicked? And if you read the posts above, something about it gives you the feels. If you guys think she is a good moderator then think that way. This is from my point of view. Sheā€™s trying to get me banned.

Last edited:
Why would they want to kick my old account? They said they knew about my accounts, but why now?
Maybe she didn't know, have you talked to her? She kicked you based off the rules we have to follow, due to you having a linked account as a male, you were kicked because you are a female and use this account, then Kevin made sure to let her know that you made a mistake making that account and accidentally made it as male, in which you were unkicked.

Maybe she didn't know, have you talked to her? She kicked you based off the rules we have to follow, due to you having a linked account as a male, you were kicked because you are a female and use this account, then Kevin made sure to let her know that you made a mistake making that account and accidentally made it as male, in which you were unkicked.
Again she doesn't need to be demoted for making a mistake in kicking you so no need to start stuff in main chat about what happened Kevin has talked to you and her both about it.

Why would I talk to her? She would either disagree or say something not meaningful. Yes, she kicked me however I did none of those things. And for the male/female why would she kick me now? This questions everything. And no one unkicked me I had to wait. She goes offline and doesnā€™t stay on. Seems, as if she only wants to kick me?

And she needs to be demoted for other things.

And Iā€™m moving on already.

Not requesting that they should demote her, but with the things in the thread? Eh? And today? My point of view: She should get demoted.

Last edited:
Why would I talk to her? She would either disagree or say something not meaningful. Yes, she kicked me however I did none of those things. And for the male/female why would she kick me now? This questions everything. And no one unkicked me I had to wait. She goes offline and doesnā€™t stay on. Seems, as if that she only wants to kick me?

You should talk to her so she could answer your questions that you're asking other mods that we can't answer, you've pmed every mod probably trying to get answers, we cannot answer for her. Also if you weren't unkicked we all have different timezones, we all aren't on at the same time of the day/night. There is nothing else that needs to be said or done about this yet you're still questioning things, you weren't banned, you were kicked, im sure just about every mod and even a admin has explained to you why you were kicked, she made a mistake which still hasn't became clear to you. She's on just as much as i am, so she doesn't just want to kick you im sure and she didn't purposely do it. don't let things go past your head please reread what Kevin replied to you.

Iā€™m not asking other moderators to do anything or reply with actual information. Staff should know whatā€™s happening and I donā€™t think you guys know all about this? And this is about seeing not doing or replying. Besides the kick today. No, I private messaged amethyst and you. Different time zones, sure sure. And I know Iā€™m not banned just afraid I will get banned due to the moderators behavior. Only about 2 moderators and one admin explaining the kick. As I said, ā€œIf you guys think she is a good moderator then think that way.ā€ It has been clear, but still doesnā€™t make sense of why kick me now and not then. And I already told you I have moved on.

Why would I talk to her? She would either disagree or say something not meaningful. Yes, she kicked me however I did none of those things. And for the male/female why would she kick me now? This questions everything. And no one unkicked me I had to wait. She goes offline and doesnā€™t stay on. Seems, as if she only wants to kick me?

And Iā€™m moving on already.

Not requesting that they should demote her, but with the things in the thread? Eh? And today? My point of view: She should get demoted.
The issue was sorted was it not? The mod was told it was an incorrect kick, and you got off the hook. It's not the end of the world. Mistakes happen. Life happens. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.