Why does it seem that the chat has less people now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina

I'm not sure about this, the vips/users have been saying things like this "This chat is dead" "Dead chat." I have seen that too. After, saying "Hello" two or three times the chat hasn't gotten far. To elaborate: The chat usually goes fast in messages and more scrolling to do. Are we loosing people?

People will always say it’s dying. The statistics says something else. Teen-chat is still way more active than let’s say 3 years ago.

Those who keep crying “it’s dead” usually just have lost interest in making new friends. It’s dying because their friends are leaving/might have left already. Of course things will get boring if you don’t put effort into new friendships and just let old ones die.

Even if a bunch of users would leave, there’d a bunch of new users joining too. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but numbers are quite steady. It’s nothing to worry about. A room feeling slower might just depend on which time of the day, which day or the amount of users who stay in pms.

With assumptions or claims like these, I often like to remind people: It is what you make it. It’s very unlikely you’ll be entertained or active in conversations if you’re stuck overthinking about friends leaving while staring at strangers who most likely will ignore you until you take the step to engage in conversations with them. Sometimes they’ll do it, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

So yes, some people are leaving, some believe it’s dying. But the room will live on and new members keep joining everyday.

People will always say it’s dying. The statistics says something else. Teen-chat is still way more active than let’s say 3 years ago.

Those who keep crying “it’s dead” usually just have lost interest in making new friends. It’s dying because their friends are leaving/might have left already. Of course things will get boring if you don’t put effort into new friendships and just let old ones die.

Even if a bunch of users would leave, there’d a bunch of new users joining too. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but numbers are quite steady. It’s nothing to worry about. A room feeling slower might just depend on which time of the day, which day or the amount of users who stay in pms.

With assumptions or claims like these, I often like to remind people: It is what you make it. It’s very unlikely you’ll be entertained or active in conversations if you’re stuck overthinking about friends leaving while staring at strangers who most likely will ignore you until you take the step to engage in conversations with them. Sometimes they’ll do it, sometimes you have to do it yourself.

So yes, some people are leaving, some believe it’s dying. But the room will live on and new members keep joining everyday.
The increase in graph of users
Is actually my alt accounts which I made after getting banned
So far I have made 91 user accounts
And more than 200 guest ones idek

I'm not sure about this, the vips/users have been saying things like this "This chat is dead" "Dead chat." I have seen that too. After, saying "Hello" two or three times the chat hasn't gotten far. To elaborate: The chat usually goes fast in messages and more scrolling to do. Are we loosing people?
if u spammed less, ppl could actually talk

if u spammed less, ppl could actually talk
To point out, your statement is incorrect. The fact, that I only see three or four moderators on the chat. Where are you? You are not one of those active moderators modding? The four moderators that are noticed often are Hans, Woona, Amethyst, and Tifa. You probably or probably not reply like this, "dead emoji/skull face" "What does this gotta do with the mods?" "dead emoji/skull face" Well, if you are thinking that way from the experience here then I could tell why. Well, to reply to the previous post, "if u spammed less, ppl could actually talk" well, if you actually mute/kick the rule-breakers correctly people wouldn't be leaving/feeling unsafe.

And trying to be funny/disgusting on my other thread is just sickening.

Going to make it simple for you, saying "hello" two or three times isn't bad. For constant spammers that is bad.
As for people complaining about the moderators I can see why. One moderators faulty changes how the staff are looked upon.
If I am wrong, then I can admit I'm blind.
A lot of faulty here and I don't know how you got moderator.
And trying to rely on my thread statement at the beginning to say "awful" or useless things for other people to hear? Don't see why you replied to my thread? Trying to taunt other people?

Last edited:
To point out, your statement is incorrect. The fact, that I only see three or four moderators on the chat. Where are you? You are not one of those active moderators modding? The four moderators that are noticed often are Hans, Woona, Amethyst, and Tifa. You probably or probably not reply like this, "dead emoji/skull face" "What does this gotta do with the mods?" "dead emoji/skull face" Well, if you are thinking that way from the experience here then I could tell why. Well, to reply to the previous post, "if u spammed less, ppl could actually talk" well, if you actually mute/kick the rule-breakers correctly people wouldn't be leaving/feeling unsafe.

And trying to be funny/disgusting on my other thread is just sickening.

Going to make it simple for you, saying "hello" two or three times isn't bad. For constant spammers that is bad.
As for people complaining about the moderators I can see why. One moderators faulty changes how the staff are looked upon.
If I am wrong, then I can admit I'm blind.
A lot of faulty here and I don't know how you got moderator.
And trying to rely on my thread statement at the beginning to say "awful" or useless things for other people to hear? Don't see why you replied to my thread? Trying to taunt other people?
yk wht is low?

u using ur 3 accounts to post crap in main thinking how u r low key..

be gratefull i didnt ss those and posted here to show of ur grace 💀

thx god for diff time zones
cuz im srsly glad i dont need to see ur lame ass in my shift as often..

i do pity u

Last edited:
yk wht is low?

u using ur 3 accounts to post crap in main thinking how u r low key..

be gratefull i didnt ss those and posted here to show of ur grace 💀

thx god for diff time zones
cuz im srsly glad i dont need to see ur lame ass in my shift as often..

i do pity u
Using three accounts? @reeebsss has to delete one to the fact of verification problems not to spam, another accusation.

Be great full? Post them go ahead? About my grace? Huh?

Different time zones? Huh? I’ve been mostly on for the whole day with the night till the next. And the fact you’ve kicked me before?

“Lame ass in my shift” typical behavior issues you have there. You don’t even make sense to this point.

Last edited:
Using three accounts? @reeebsss has to delete one to the fact of verification problems not to spam, another accusation.

Be great full? Post them go ahead? About my grace? Huh?

Different time zones? Huh? I’ve been mostly on for the whole day with the night till the next. And the fact you’ve kicked me before?

“Lame ass in my shift” typical behavior issues you have there. You don’t even make sense to this point.
yes, ur linked 3 accounts, then uve logged on to spam tagg mods..
do i need to refresh ur memory with u tagging me with ur graceful comments?
again
i didnt even mute u this time
ur history on ur accounts is thicc as bible,
u were kicked by few mods for the same offenses.
the fact how uve made such a drama here cuz of my 5 min mute for u spam tagging ppl ( and yes u were reported by most users uve spam tagged then ) its just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.