We needa elect moda bro

Should we elect mods instead

• Total voters
Amazing idea! Professionals with zero experience… did I miss something?
Of course! Just like most of the mods you hire also have no prior experience. YOU HAVE TO SUPPOSEDLY TRAIN THEM. I applied a couple of times and i actually HAVE the experience but i never even got a response. I got hired IMMEDIATELY on another site tho. Not saying which one. Theres hundreds of teen chats out there.
When i say PROFFESSIONAL i simply meant what another user on here indicated.. PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE SITE. They work thier 8 hours or whatever then they go home for the next shift. They have no conversations with anyone in the chats and they dont make freinds. They are there to moderate and thats it. No bias no anything because thier not hand picked from within the chat site. Very easy to understand. The same thing goes for the admins as well.

Thats how they are "hired" here most of time... no experience. But what im meaning by pro mods are ones that are just in the chat to moderate or admin. These are usually known as 'Chatops' or 'ChatOperators'. They work thier shift and they go home. They are not 'hired' just as any old joes or janes from the chats... thus no favoritism or bias because they dont know the chatters because they are not allowed to contact the users or intermingle with the users except for questions having to do with the chat site. Once they are hired then they are properly trained, etc.. thus the term 'professional'.
The mods on chats like these was originally just chatters just like the rest of us and they was hand picked. Professional doesnt necessarily means experience... but it also means ones that wasnt hand picked from within the chat site.

I probably know what yah will say next: 'well the site owner doesnt have the money to hire pro mods'. If he indeed owns several chat platforms then he does indeed have the money to hire pro mods and admins. I know about what it takes to run and own chat sites. I was informed all about this by the chat site owners i mod at. And its not cheap to run valid online sites.
I know you may try to come back at me with other excuses and thats quite ok because i know the difference.

Last edited: